Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 702
# 1 Veteran Accolade broken?
10-11-2012, 04:43 PM
I was jsut looking through my accolade list and saw that even though it was listed as in progress, the 400 day veteran accolade say I was eligible for the reward. Did Cryptic break the accolade?
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 423
# 2
10-11-2012, 04:46 PM
It has been broken for well over a year, maybe near 2 years now.
EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 702
# 3
10-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenor002 View Post
It has been broken for well over a year, maybe near 2 years now.
Ive never had issues with it. It reported my 300 day progress properly, and it was working for me before yesterdays patch.
Ensign
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 18
# 4
10-12-2012, 11:31 PM
I just logged in for the first time since the patch, and got all of the veteran accolades. I'm supposed to be coming up on my 500 day, but I just got 500 through 1000 day accolades. I've only tested two of my characters so far, but I'm assuming it's across the board.

Am I the only one?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 702
# 5
10-13-2012, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alnakar View Post
I just logged in for the first time since the patch, and got all of the veteran accolades. I'm supposed to be coming up on my 500 day, but I just got 500 through 1000 day accolades. I've only tested two of my characters so far, but I'm assuming it's across the board.

Am I the only one?
Are you a lifetime subscriber?
Ensign
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 18
# 6
10-13-2012, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
Are you a lifetime subscriber?
Yeah, I am. Did I miss something in the patch notes? I couldn't find anything about LTSs getting the veteran rewards early. Not that I'm complaining... I'll happily take the perks if they were intentional.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 702
# 7
10-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alnakar View Post
Yeah, I am. Did I miss something in the patch notes? I couldn't find anything about LTSs getting the veteran rewards early. Not that I'm complaining... I'll happily take the perks if they were intentional.
http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=706971
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:39 PM.