Rihannsu
# 21
10-15-2012, 11:32 AM
*nudges people in the direction of tribble and the new S7 patch that just went up*

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Commander
# 22
10-15-2012, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkenzedd View Post
The biggest thing that I am looking forward too is the Reputation System. It will be made so that you do not have to ever do another stf and still can work towards getting the stf gear by playing other content
IF this is true then I might start to do a few STF's to start this reputation then just go my merry way...I ohnestly hate what happened to STF's in the Grindvamp.
EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
10-15-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
For Hk 51!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want my Vet Reward Android BO to be HK 51!

Season 7 Make It So.
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.
Career Officer
# 24
10-15-2012, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thlaylierah View Post
I want my Vet Reward Android BO to be HK 51!

Season 7 Make It So.
Greetins meatbag i would probably use my Android if it was something like HK 47/51

HK 47 "No poor meatbag ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making other meatbags die for their country."
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Captain
# 25
10-15-2012, 02:25 PM
In to the hive, supposed to come in season 4, then 5, then 6, now finnally its in season 7. Again Borg, again boring.

dont you guys get it that we need something totally new?

And to make it worse, is GROUND ._."
Career Officer
# 26
10-15-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfader1988 View Post
In to the hive, supposed to come in season 4, then 5, then 6, now finnally its in season 7. Again Borg, again boring.

dont you guys get it that we need something totally new?

And to make it worse, is GROUND ._."
O.O ground plz so it not so plz say its not so /runs and crys i dont even do the ground ones now
Quote:
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Ensign
# 27
10-15-2012, 07:22 PM
They need to focus more on things for the fleet, Like Fleet wars the ability to declare war and alliances with other fleets. To have all out wars with other fleets including the star base. A little more effort in that area would be much appreciated. Or at least make a PVP zone where if you enter you can fire on who ever when ever. explore what ever and just go about your own business. like that deep space sector that's off limits to players. I'd build it there. Just an Idea. I expected Season 7 to be more focused on the fleet seeing as everyone's putting there hard time into building up there starfleet bases.
Rihannsu
# 28
10-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Fleet wars....Declaring war on other fleets? Sounds like Eve-online.
@EremiticWolf - Join Date - Oct. 2008
[
Career Officer
# 29
10-15-2012, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolvenshire View Post
Fleet wars....Declaring war on other fleets? Sounds like Eve-online.
sorry but it would not hurt for this game to be a lil like eve just saying
Quote:
Quote:
Rihannsu
# 30
10-15-2012, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
sorry but it would not hurt for this game to be a lil like eve just saying
I would agree with the exploration you can do in Eve online, would work great in this game, but Federation fleets are supposed to work together to take down an enemy, not fighting each other.

you want fleet wars go play Eve Online.
@EremiticWolf - Join Date - Oct. 2008
[