Captain
# 1 Mirror tribbles?
02-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Any ideas what the mirror universe counterpart of the loveable/detestable creatures are like?
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Rihannsu
# 2
02-05-2013, 02:52 PM
just add a goatee.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 3
02-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elandarksky View Post
Any ideas what the mirror universe counterpart of the loveable/detestable creatures are like?
Elbbirt (Mir)
Very Rare
Consumable, 2 charges, recharges 1 per second (as long as [scrap metal] is in inventory)

Elbbirt is a Mirror dimension Tribble: an inedible ugly, flat, bone carapaced creature that grunts when touched. It has an anger enducing effect on most races. Only likes Klingons, any other race causes it to explode - thus Elbbirts can be used as rage enducing biological explosives by throwing them at other races

Aoe blast weapon

3m radius (max target of 5)
-50 hp over4 seconds
100% Rage virus:
-1.5 all resist for 3600 seconds
-10 weapons proficiency
+1.5% damage in melee
Career Officer
# 4
02-05-2013, 03:27 PM
Critters... be afraid, very afraid.
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)