Ensign
Hi Captains,

Do you think Khitomer Accord space elite has been made way to hard ?
I do.
I have been at it now for weeks trying to get that last piece of proto-tech to complete my STF collection, I have all except the Omega MK XII Engine, even all the Accolades.
When I say weeks I mean all day every day, in fact its taken me four months to get this far since I began STF's.
I've seen all the video's and read all the Wiki and other posts several times over and over to know what Im doing, I even bought a new stronger ship and kitted it out properly, and yet still no proto-tech.
If its taken me an all day every day player four months to get this far then my advice to week end players is "Dont waste your time doing STF's".
I mean, what does it take to get the proto-tech, a billion trys where 99% of atemps end in a failed mission.
If the drops that contain the proto-tech are just random chance then its not fair because a noobie could get the proto-tech first try when an elite regular could play a thousand trys and still not get it.
There has to be some set rules on what must be done to get the proto-tech or we are all just wasting our time only to loose it to noobs.
Ive got nothing against noobs since I was one once myself and I hate the way they get all the abuse just for mistakes when trying to learn, but still, proto-tech should be ernt not given away randomly.
Anyway my point is Khitomer Accord space elite is way way to hard even for elite.

Now I will wait for all the people to brag here saying how easy they find it.
Captain
# 2
10-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altlexington View Post
Hi Captains,

Do you think Khitomer Accord space elite has been made way to hard ?
I do.

Anyway my point is Khitomer Accord space elite is way way to hard even for elite.

Now I will wait for all the people to brag here saying how easy they find it.
Um... before I start going on about how Khitomer is probably the easiest one, first I would like to know what you find so difficult about it. Because last I checked, drop rate does not affect the difficulty level of the map.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Community Moderator
# 3 Thread Moved
10-12-2012, 01:04 PM
Thread moved to the Missions and Episodes Feedback forum.

As a reminder, putting threads in the most appropriate forums increases the chances that a responsible Dev will actually see them and read them. Devs are not obligated to reply, however.

Also, your issue is not very clear... Is your feedback about the mission difficulty, or about not getting the drop you're playing for?

If it's about the drop, you should be aware that there are changes planned for STF rewards that might affect your ability to claim the STF rewards.

If it's about mission difficulty, the Devs will need more information about what the issue is.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Captain
# 4
10-12-2012, 01:09 PM
This is hilarious.
Career Officer
# 5
10-12-2012, 01:13 PM
They are all pretty easy on Elite, I was hoping they would add a new difficulty. Its pretty rare that I actually die in one now a day or we don't get the optional.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Captain
# 6
10-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Well if you need the engine you need to do cure space elite, not khitomer.
As far as Khitomer space elite goes, its the only STF I regularly pug since its the easiest and almost never fails, I usually get optional even with pug too.

As long as you can solo cubes pretty quick or even better can kill a cube while guarding probes at same time its pretty easy to carry a bad group through it.
Career Officer
# 7
10-12-2012, 02:30 PM
KASE... HARD..... * passes out in Laughter* KASE and KAGE are Easily the more simple of the eSTF's.
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/
Captain
# 8
10-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Guys guys... give him a chance to tell us why he has trouble with the map before we laugh him off the forums (something I see coming in the near future).
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Captain
# 9
10-12-2012, 02:57 PM
KAE is easy

CSE is the hardest out of all three

ISE is the easiest.

It is most likely your Skill setup is wrong.And you are not doing any damage.

Last edited by xcom43; 10-12-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 10
10-12-2012, 03:15 PM
In all honesty, I believe that all space stfs need a boost in difficulty. A massive boost imo. On the other hand, ground stfs need a bit of work though. Whole map aggro and borg one hit shots from tac drones really suck.
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!