Commander
# 21
10-12-2012, 06:55 PM
The Khitomer System will reside in this new sector block?

I sense the Ambassador Class will make an appearance soon...

If Cryptic really wanted to make a BANG, they'd bring out the Ambassador Pack, with the revised "Monster Maroons" the Enterprise-C crew wore, an Ambassador interior done up like the TOS interior, complete with period correct uniforms for the crew, and Ambassador bridge, along with period correct scaling weapons.

Sign me up!
The account formerly known as C_Carmichael
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You shoot him, I shoot you, I leave both your bodies here and go out for a late night snack. I'm thinking maybe pancakes." ~ John Casey
Ensign
# 22
10-12-2012, 07:06 PM
THANK THE GODS!!! New content finally!!!
Empire Veteran
# 23
10-12-2012, 07:14 PM
shouldn't the Veridian system be in this block somewhere? if i recall correctly i think i saw it on a star chart, and it was were this sector block would be

season 7 is already looking great! a whole new block is a big update.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captallendale View Post
Ok so this fills in between Pi Canis and Psi Valorum. But WAIT. What about Arcanus Arm and Hromi Cluster. Isn't those zones in this space too? Or will they just be 'moved'?
Perhaps they are resizing the ST Universe that is so pathetically small?
Career Officer
# 25
10-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarmichael07 View Post
The Khitomer System will reside in this new sector block?

I sense the Ambassador Class will make an appearance soon...

If Cryptic really wanted to make a BANG, they'd bring out the Ambassador Pack, with the revised "Monster Maroons" the Enterprise-C crew wore, an Ambassador interior done up like the TOS interior, complete with period correct uniforms for the crew, and Ambassador bridge, along with period correct scaling weapons.

Sign me up!
You're getting your Klingon colonies mixed up

The Enterprise-C was defending Narendra III. The battle at the end of "Yesterday's Enterprise" in which the alternate Enterprise-D was destroyed took place in the Archer system.
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
10-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captallendale View Post
Ok so this fills in between Pi Canis and Psi Valorum. But WAIT. What about Arcanus Arm and Hromi Cluster. Isn't those zones in this space too? Or will they just be 'moved'?
I want to know this too. I haven't finished Hromi yet.
Formerly: Ally_of_the_Force/Now: A Ticked Off Customer
Member Since 10-2009/Murdered 6-2012
NO TO ARC!!!
4 Year Veteran
Career Officer
# 27
10-12-2012, 09:05 PM
See that they replaced Lambda Hydrae with the Nimbus System (you know from Star Trek 5). Can't tell from the picture, but is it really in the Neutral Zone (or once was)?

Why is "New Romulus" in Klingon Territory?

Tau Dewa? Given the Sector Blocks are all named after real Star Systems, sounds better if you named it Theta Eridani.

And too bad you didn't move Starbase 24 back where it should be, near Khitomer. But where Starbase 24 is located in the Star Charts, is where Suliban is. (Really should move Starbase 24 to it's proper location along the border, not like you couldn't rename the Fleet Action to something else.)

And hope the middle Sector is Gamma Hydra (From the Kobiyashi Maru), which is supposed to be along the Klingon and Romulan Neutral zones.

Beta Thoridor and Beta Lankal both supposed to be in the Mempa Sector. (TNG: Redemption) This is a major canonical discrepency, Cryptic. Even if you are trying to keep it close to the Star Charts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
Umm, yeah...

If this is going where I think it's going, what's gonna happen to the Arucanis Arm?
Hopefully Hiromi and Arucanis becomes a floating nebulas like those in Omega Leonis (Klingon Space).
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.

Last edited by azurianstar; 10-12-2012 at 11:31 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 28
10-12-2012, 09:12 PM
I have a feeling the Suliban system won't actually be used for anything (I hope they do bring them in though) maybe just a Foundry mission entrance.

Last edited by tuskin67; 10-12-2012 at 09:14 PM.
Rihannsu
# 29
10-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
I believe they indicated they'd have a means of getting there from Fleet Starbases.
Yes, from your Tier 5 Fleet Transwarp Gate.
Starfleet Veteran
# 30
10-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Hallelujah! Finally some more places to explore and actually do stuff in! Thank god its not another UI resource minigame / system update ~phew

Season 7 is starting to get very exciting now. I have stretched my patience until it snapped, then I stuck it back together, and snapped it again, and repaired it. Lets hope its worth the wait.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net