Career Officer
# 1 Cryptic, please fix Incursion
10-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Ever since you patched Incursion, everytime I play it weither in pre-mades or in PuGs, it's become nothing but a ZERGFEST in Part 2, because the NPCs are stronger and instantly kill you. When before, you could just run past them and get to the Saboteurs. Can't you tone them down so they don't instantly kill you, but can rough you up a bit?

And Captains are no longer obtainable because players can't kill them fast enough to get to them before they beam out. Players shouldn't depend on Elite Groups to get to the Captains to get rid of the accolade. Which is still impossible with the Felkhiri Captains because of that instant kill AoE, and by the time you are revived, the Feklhir Captain long beamed out.

Also the Undine's unresistable Psychic Attacks really need toned down as well as fixing the Diplomat bug in Invasion.

Please fix.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.

Last edited by azurianstar; 10-12-2012 at 10:55 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-12-2012, 01:39 PM
I somewhat agree with the Colony comment, though my main Sci is able to shrug off most of the Undine attacks.
In Incursion, I am not seeing that level of NPC. Is it possible the NPC's scale up with the StarBase level? You are obviously in at least Tier 3, as I haven't seen the F'ek yet..
Career Officer
# 3
10-12-2012, 01:54 PM
I think it was Geko that mentioned that NPCs aren't harder per level.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Captain
# 4
10-12-2012, 02:48 PM
They aren't but unless you go in with a specific build and have at leats two others properly supporting you with specific builds there's no way to deal with the big groups of enemies directly. Most sucsesful phase 2 runs i see involve tacs using stealth to just avoid the big groups. ighting through without a full team of very wel geared perfectly built players just won;t get al 4.

The captains are downright rediculous though, killing them without insane levels of gear is a no go becuase half the time they beam out before you can kill everything. the fact that the surrounding enemies like to run behind crates a lot and screw over your ability to find and kill them all ony makes it worse, (Exothermic feild is garunteed to cuase this btw so avoid it).

On the other hand phase 1 is way to generous with the marks, probnably why they haven't fixed anything, it would result in people reguarly clearing it with 40+ marks outside of a fleet event.