Career Officer
# 1 Saving Power Trays
10-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Its nice that ships save their Boffs Slotted and the power tray, but sometimes you have multiple layouts you want to use on a single ship. I know CO can save multiple power layouts, so it is possible (or at least, might be possible).

Is there any way you could add a way to save multiple boff layouts/power tray configs per ship?
Career Officer
# 2 Great Idea
10-12-2012, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
Its nice that ships save their Boffs Slotted and the power tray, but sometimes you have multiple layouts you want to use on a single ship. I know CO can save multiple power layouts, so it is possible (or at least, might be possible).

Is there any way you could add a way to save multiple boff layouts/power tray configs per ship?

I would love to see that!!!
Career Officer
# 3 Yes
10-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbomber2 View Post
I would love to see that!!!
I would too you handsome devil!!!
Captain
# 4
10-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Oh, GOD yes!

And while you're at it:

STOP:
-- adding items you pick up to the power tray. Opened a crate and got a skill bonus point pack. It added to my POWER TRAY and I accidentally used it in combat. I was intending to sell it.

-- adding WEAPONS to the power tray in random slots any time you add/remove weapons. If ONE existing weapons is on the power tray (mine or warhead, for example) then map that weapon SLOT to that power tray position. If you change the weapon the slot reflects this on the power tray, but does not ADD or remove others randomly

-- hiding my cloak button. Many times now my KDF ships have lost their cloak control that I mapped to my power tray. I didn't change ships and I always run with the power tray locked. It's quite a common issue, too. Seems to happen at least once a week.

START:
-- remembering ship-specific power trays settings. I know this is possible, since it already remembers boff choices when you swap ships.

-- allow us to use the arrow keys for keymapping. When the minigame for dil mining or data sample scanning comes up DISABLE THE KEY MAPPING until the mini-game is done or you quit from it. This would be so nice for me, plus I hate when you can't map any key you like.

-- Ground skills don't work like space skills. The device skills seem to try to activate all devices at once, sometimes? I'd much rather have just 1 key bind for 1 slot, just like space has.
Captain
# 5
10-12-2012, 10:35 PM
I would love to be able to save a boff layout to a ship and save it

Great idea
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse