Lt. Commander
# 1 44th Anzac Spatial Unit....
09-03-2012, 02:10 AM
Greetings all.
Just a quick note to let you all know that the 44th ANZAC Spatial Unit is now up and running and looking for members.
At this stage there are only the two of of us, a couple of laid back Kiwis(one on either side of "The Ditch"), who are just trying to make our way in the universe.
We have just started our starbase, but are not in any great rush with it, rather adopting the "we get there, when we get there" approach
We are also very focused towards helping out newbies,( to the point of actually walking around with them in game to show them where things are.....thats how we got started in the first place.)
So, if your a bright and shiney newbie who would like help "finding your feet", or you are a more experienced space jockey who is looking for a new home, and can help the aforementioned newbie, we could be the place for you.
Absolutly, no pressure, do as much or as little as you like, we are all about enjoying the game!
You can usually find us in Quarks or Club47 at the end of a hard day whoopin' alien butt, or PM one of us in game, either @coldbeer72 or @Silverbabe.

Live long and......pass me another Romulan Ale, and will somebody please scrape those klingons OFF the starboard bow..........

Last edited by coldbeer72; 09-04-2012 at 12:17 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-04-2012, 12:23 AM
And now we are 3.....
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-06-2012, 07:06 AM
Make that 6...and most of them for England....not that thats a bad thing..
But c'mon all you Kiwis and Kiwozzies... I know u are out there..
Career Officer
# 4
09-06-2012, 11:40 AM
Greetings. Thought I'd stop by and say hello. Just curious as to how you all came up the name of your fleet. Hope people don't get the two of us confused. The "44th Fleet" has been around since closed beta.
# 5
09-06-2012, 03:18 PM
HI, I just pulled a number out of the air, wasn't really worried what it was, the ANZAC part was the main point.
Can change it if it becomes a problem, and if anyone finds us while looking for u guys by mistake, will send them in the right direction, we want to keep it fairly small and social anyway, which judging by the lack of responses, won't be a problem...

Cheers
Coldbeer
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-09-2012, 01:00 AM
Up to 7 now, but still no more kiwis or aussies....hmmm.....must be all heading to that 'other' Aussie fleet,
Looking to reach about 20 or so, to retain our social and very laid back approach, so track us down in game if you are interested.

Cheers
Coldbeer
Empire Veteran
# 7
09-09-2012, 04:41 AM
If you have Klingon alts and are looking for a fleet for them, they are more than welcome to join the Imperial Ausmonauts
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-10-2012, 01:28 AM
Thanks mate, can't speak for the others, but personally live by those famous words....(probably not verbatim)...." I hate Klingons, I will always hate them, I can never forgive them for killing my boy!"
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-14-2012, 12:33 AM
Well we made it to tier 1 starbase, and with only the 2 originals doing the contributing!!!
So if there are any Kiwaussies out there who would like to jump aboard and help us get to T2 you just have to contact us via PM or mail in game.
New players prefered, but will take all comers as long as your laid back, easy going and have a slightly warped sense of humour.
Our motto is 'no pressure, play your own way', and hoping to make it to around 20 at the most still, so if your new to the game, or are just feeling 'lost in the crowd', give us a try!!

Look forward to hearing from.......somebody.........soon..........maybe

cheers

Coldbeer