Career Officer
# 11
10-15-2012, 08:49 AM
Just make the ships bound to account when repackaged, but yeah, I am talking far to much sense so it will never happen.....
Career Officer
# 12
10-15-2012, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkenzedd View Post
Just make the ships bound to account when repackaged, but yeah, I am talking far to much sense so it will never happen.....
would sooo love this then i could use my tholian recluse carrier that i paid 80$ for on any of my toons

i here by support this add
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Career Officer
# 13
10-15-2012, 08:58 AM
Never going to happen... The reason is quite simple:

If people could simply repack their ships and put them back on the exchange, no one would feel obsessed to spend hundreds of dollars next time thoose ships are in the lottery-boxes, since all they have to do is wait till someone else gets bored with them, and sells them.

That dosen't really fit into their "lets take advantage of people who have way too much money" policy.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports