Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Commander
# 21
10-18-2012, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
Speaking strickly in terms of role-play some of my fleets will b esticking to fed side, with the occasional (in-rp) traitor and or double-agent.

Now speaking in terms of oorp actions, people are always changing their actions like they change underwear.----

P.S. having playable Romulans and romulan ships, will make for some extremely juicy rp story-lines. 1) because Romulans are heavily into espionage. Sometimes especially where vulcans are concerned, and 2) because considering the events in Nemesis, we might be able to use good Romulans on Federation side. Who knows, we'll see
Nice, your RP categorization of the Romulan faction is so exuberant! I love you.

-PaxOttomana of the Ottoman Empire, err I mean Turkish RP Heroes.
Captain
# 22
10-18-2012, 07:28 AM
I will roll a Romulan to fly the Scimitar when the current power creep/greed mechanic lets it hit the Z-store.
Empire Veteran
# 23
10-18-2012, 08:09 AM
Yes, I too will play RSE.
though I detest the idea of them being a mini-faction tied to the two current factions.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Banned
# 24
10-18-2012, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
Unless there is some way to transfer starbases between factions, I can't see too many established PvP fleets moving.
Knowing the LOLCryptic the rommies will have ships every bit as good as fed or KDF Fleet Ships, by default and not have to worry about starbases. It'd be an ultimate **** Move.

Though it has one tremendous upside. It gives New PvP Fleets a chance to grow against the rest of us on even terms.

Would I move over? Only if I could start at level cap. PvE in this game is so bad I can barely level my new kdf sci... who gets a level every quest turn in.
Captain
# 25
10-18-2012, 09:18 AM
Oh man, I would have three roms for sure. Id show those bops who the originator was.
Banned
# 26
10-18-2012, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cidstorm View Post
Oh man, I would have three roms for sure. Id show those bops who the originator was.
My Vorcha will turn whatever Garbage Scows the Romulans are capable of fielding into Debris fields!
Captain
# 27
10-18-2012, 09:55 AM
Until the Scimitar gets here I will fly a ship called Defender with a toon called D'Deridex so it will induce pants-wetting on sight in a particular population of players.
Career Officer
# 28
10-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Romulans should have the buttons for switching side in the middle of a battle, and get bonus Dili for cloaking and AFKing while their enemies weaken each other... we want it to be canon after all!

That said... a launch of a seperate Romulan faction will instantly earn Cryptic the Z for 3 new char slots!
Captain
# 29
10-18-2012, 11:06 AM
After every match id tell my enemies that we could have been friends.
Empire Veteran
# 30
10-18-2012, 11:37 AM
all this season 7 stuff is a ramp up for them shoving down our throats a romulan faction tacked on to both the fed and klingon faction. be season 9 i reckon we will be buying playable fed/romulans and kdf/romulans in the c store that have access to playable d'deridex, norexins, and bops.

with this move, a third faction is dead, its pretty obvious. at least their going to the trouble of setting up this elaborate transition to this reality with this romulan colony stuff and sector block. instead of having fed and kdf crawling all over it, which is bat**** retarded if you know anything about the romulans, it should have been the romulan faction home zone, and all this work they put into this season 7 romulan stuff should have been FOR the romulan faction.

just think, we could be having the romulan faction for season 7 here any day now,but instead we get content were we are super nice to them until they willingly join our faction in season 8 or 9.
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus