Lieutenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by goltzhar View Post
Very nice! Good work....but Officer station (bridge) is messed up (for me).
1. Showing 3 and 4 comander stations and the wrong officers.
Hey Goltzhar try Deleting your Current Tribble test server Character and update by resubmitting your latest Holodeck server Character of choice.

Love Solo DAXX
Career Officer
# 62
10-21-2012, 03:42 AM
I'm using an iPad 1st gen and the gateway works great!

One surgestion though. Will you be adding a button to switch characters like on Tribble in season 7?
Career Officer
# 63
10-21-2012, 03:54 PM
The character photos are not centered and make the Captain have ill shaped bald head, it needs to be corrected.
Career Officer
# 64
10-21-2012, 08:07 PM
Logged on both through Firefox (on Win7 computer) and through iOS Safari (ipad2) and had no trouble logging in.

Did notice that for some reason my captain does not have any ground equipment showing (as though he's completely unequipped). Ship and BOffs all equipped correctly. Not sure why.

A couple things
1) Would be nice to show my selected title somewhere (maybe even above character name on the personnel file)

2) Would be nice if the items showed the base stats, not just a description.

Want cheap commodities? Yeah you do. Commodity Cheat Sheet (includes food and data samples)

Want to make the game better? Might I suggest this form

Last edited by valiant797; 10-22-2012 at 07:27 AM.
Lieutenant
# 65 I like it so far...
10-22-2012, 03:19 AM
Ingame mail would be a very good addition.
I'd also like to see my other ships.
Progress of Doff-assignments would be great as well...
Commander
# 66
10-22-2012, 03:44 AM
Works generally OK on the the Nexus 7 (JB 4.1.2 w/latest Chrome and FireFox updates).

Only issue I noticed (not sure if this is specific to the gateway or the ship itself -- happened on Windows 7 x64 with firefox as well) My character is slotted on a Mobius and the edges of the wings are cut off on the graphic in the ship equipment section (Maybe a little less than quarter of an inch on either side).
Career Officer
# 67
10-22-2012, 07:10 AM
I still do not really open up the meaning of STO gateway.
Why would you want to see characters from the tribble-server? Of interest here would rather the characters of the live-server.
A possibility to control the Doff-system via the STO gateway is missing here.
Career Officer
# 68
10-22-2012, 08:18 AM
Suggestion: When the gateway is down for maintenance why not show it with a red light or something so that we don't have login to find out. I am not required to have a tribble account to be able to use the gateway, right?
Career Officer
# 69
10-22-2012, 09:29 AM
STO Gateway looks great, I guess the Core Team is the A-team, make what you will what I think of the rest.

Gateway on a PC running chrome had 1 small problem. It displayed 24 BO when in fact I had 26, seemed to display missing BO on my Android tablet.

Gateway on a 10.1? Android tablet running Ice Cream Sandwich. Looked wicked. Only complaint Character selection screen did not have portraits. If you could have got the graphics like the PC webpages it would have been perfect, I assume there is no way to tell the size of the screen.

Gateway on a phone. Could not get pass the stupid Account Guard.

Real shame that no one will be using it, since we will be grinding in the game. Star Trek Online should be called Star Trek Online: The Next Grind, and Season 7 called Grindfest.
Career Officer
# 70
10-22-2012, 10:19 AM
So far looks good, the interface is nice and smooth overall.

I agree with the comment on character portraits which tend to make all of the faces look too skinny.

It's hard to comment on much else, because we're not sure whatelse is to come.

Obviously as others have mentioned:
> Exchange access
> Doff access
> character skills menu (even if read only)

Would all be welcome additions.

Closed Thread