Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Starfleet Veteran
# 21
10-17-2012, 01:07 PM
Please forgive my naivete, but what are we testing, exactly?

Fleet Commander
Caprica's Revenge
(...actually active since November 2010, which may one day be important to archaeologists, but not to anyone else...)
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 22
10-17-2012, 04:00 PM
The PDT/ EDT timeslot of the event is coming up in just 1 hour. Make sure you've got Tribble patched up and a character transfered over (info in the OP). See you on Bajor then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clannmac View Post
Please forgive my naivete, but what are we testing, exactly?
We're playing through the brand-new "Mine Trap" 20-captain event on Tribble that features these.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 23
10-17-2012, 04:19 PM
And what about "Season 7 Tribble Testing Rewards" ???

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . Your question was answered on page 1 of this thread. ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 10-17-2012 at 06:15 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 24
10-17-2012, 06:15 PM
Thanks to everyone who made it out today! Looks like everyone was having a ton of fun We received some great feedback in-game and encourage you to leave more of it here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=415121 -- the content team is watching that thread closely.

See you at next week's event!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread