Career Officer
instead of giving us the vesta why dont you give use an intepid class starship with all the vesta state and maybe give them the consoles. heck you did that with the Odyssey and gave us a galaxy so why not the vesta. stop acting like we can transfer the ship back to holodeck and let us test it >.< am getting antsy wanna see how it would run on my sci toon and in the hive stf!!!!!
Captain
# 2
11-07-2012, 08:59 AM
It would potentially cut down into their impulse buying numbers, so it's not gonna happen, natch.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
11-07-2012, 01:19 PM
just seen interview with Gecko/Al the dev he said he was looking forward to fed back from this ship over the test weekend but it wont let me test it out. i thought it was cos im free play i do buy ships n would love to test the vesta out.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbor2 View Post
just seen interview with Gecko/Al the dev he said he was looking forward to fed back from this ship over the test weekend but it wont let me test it out. i thought it was cos im free play i do buy ships n would love to test the vesta out.
No, they handpicked a number of players to test the ship. it wasn't a gold feature.
Rihannsu
# 5
11-07-2012, 01:25 PM
The problem is when everyone tests you get feedback from all ends of the spectrum and its hard to really know what's what. they wanted a smaller, more focused group of people to test it, to see if the feedback is more accurate. they asked people to volunteer a few weeks back, then picked a few.

they could give the ship to everyone, skin or not if they wanted, but for this time at least, they are not going to do that. if this method of testing works well, expect it to happen again.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission

Last edited by captainrevo1; 11-07-2012 at 01:28 PM.