Empire Veteran
# 11 New PVE Que's
10-16-2012, 11:41 PM
I'm sorry if this has already been added, but the new PVE que's don't show how many people are quing for a mission like they used to.
Is it possible to change this back, I hate the idea of sitting in a que and not knowing how long it's going to be before it pops.

thanks
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
10-17-2012, 12:58 AM
I do agree.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
10-17-2012, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrus3 View Post
I'm sorry if this has already been added, but the new PVE que's don't show how many people are quing for a mission like they used to.
Is it possible to change this back, I hate the idea of sitting in a que and not knowing how long it's going to be before it pops.

thanks
Yes, i also want it back.
Bone1970 & Bone trader don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac's. BNE Fed Sci.
Bag of Bones & Bone Ugly don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Rom/Fed Tac. Bone & Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng's.
Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
10-17-2012, 02:21 AM
I do agree.

------
(Sorry, I didn't know that there's already a thread about this topic so maybe a mod could merge both?)
Lieutenant
# 15
10-17-2012, 05:23 AM
yep needs to be there again, the new UI itself looks quite ok, but this is really missing.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
10-17-2012, 08:38 AM
Yeah, this feature was pretty key to planning my time.

Though, I'm also interested to know if the missing fleet mark events will be hooked back up. I'm assuming fleet marks will still be a thing with the embassies, and anyway, even the top fleets are only hitting tier 4 starbases and it's a long way to tier 5.
Rihannsu
# 17
10-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guriphu View Post
Displays of how many people are queued for cross-faction events is absolutely necessary to coordinate groups between KDF and Fed players who don't have enough people for a full team. Taking this away will prevent KDF and Fed friends from playing together unless they have a full team of five.
This is a CRITICAL point. I do pugs with my brother all the time, and I usually play Starfleet while he usually plays Klingon. As we are both very experienced at (space) STF's, there's only so bad a pug will get with both of us there, but on the occasions that we get split up...one of us usually ends up taking a looooong time to finish up their pug.

This does segue into another thought of mine. Why not make it possible to create cross-faction teams/groups of some sort specifically when queuing up for PvE missions that allow both Starfleet and KDF players on the same side?

Former/Cryptic Name: Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
Founding member, Special Service Squadron
"Fear God and Dread Nought." First Sea Lord, Adm. Jacky Fisher
Republic Veteran
The UI is missing any indication of how many other people are waiting in line with you.

SUPER annoying.

Please restore this feature in the next build.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Rihannsu
# 19
10-17-2012, 02:54 PM
+1. I really want that feature back.
Captain
# 20
10-17-2012, 03:37 PM
Would be nice if a dev would come in and comment on this.....