But I suspect we're all mad here
Captain
# 12
10-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam73 View Post
Oh, well..yes, obviously.

Congrats Levi.
Thanks Boglejam, and they still have not fixed those armory doffs as far as i know - and the 1 biochemist that shows up as sci instead of med - some andorian male. Still working as intended.

I have not been using commons since starting the tier 3 process as it requires uncommons - so i am a little out of the loop. The one advantage that those people soloing now to tier 3 have is that commons are so cheap compared to before - tacs are avg now 100k where they were 200k+ before - engineering are below 40k vs 80-100k before. And i remember the first week or so with the sensor doffs at $1.6 million for a common doff!

Still without giving fleets the option to customize their base and put up their own banners, logo, holograms of their fleet badge - etc - these are just copy cat tree houses

I think if there is one thing that ALL fleets want more than any of the other junk it`s the ability to customize their base - even in the slightest bit!!!
Captain
# 13
10-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
Gratz Levi
You are a mad person

But I suspect we're all mad here
Thanks Hippie. See my last post too. Got a spot for that Ferengi.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
Once complete I will post a pic - which brings me to another question - how to get a ingame screen shot and post it here?
Screenshot:
Either hit your PRTSC key [NF+PRTSC if your using a laptop]
the picture will show up in your /Cryptic Studios/Star Trek Online/Live/screen shots folder

To post a picture to the forums, I use ImageShack.
If you use ImageShack, copy the Direct Link code that it gives you for the Picture you uploaded and simply paste the link here.

To make that link like I did the ImageShack one, <-- like that, click the worl with a chain link symbol at the top of your posting window here in the forums, right here, paste your link into the pop up window, you will then see a highlighted section in your link, that is the section you can edit to whatever you want to call your link.
This is not as good as it used to be...
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-15-2012, 07:37 PM
You are a very lonely person arent you.
Captain
# 16
10-15-2012, 07:57 PM
Congrats
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci
Rihannsu
# 17
10-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by issueman1 View Post
You are a very lonely person arent you.
Perhaps a personal challenge is in your future where you decide to do something "just because you can". Like climb Mt Everest or jump out of a balloon at 130k ft? Or maybe, just try to be nice and positive to people online?

Back on topic -

Gratz Levi! You've led the charge and there are quite a few behind you following the path that you trail-blazed.
Rihannsu
# 18
10-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Congrats man, I'm still trying to get through T-1. lol (Don't play too much) :-)
@EremiticWolf - Join Date - Oct. 2008
[
Cryptic Studios Team
# 19
10-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Congratulations!
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Captain
# 20
10-15-2012, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by targpetz101 View Post
Screenshot:
Either hit your PRTSC key [NF+PRTSC if your using a laptop]
the picture will show up in your /Cryptic Studios/Star Trek Online/Live/screen shots folder

To post a picture to the forums, I use ImageShack.
If you use ImageShack, copy the Direct Link code that it gives you for the Picture you uploaded and simply paste the link here.

To make that link like I did the ImageShack one, <-- like that, click the worl with a chain link symbol at the top of your posting window here in the forums, right here, paste your link into the pop up window, you will then see a highlighted section in your link, that is the section you can edit to whatever you want to call your link.
Thanks for the info. I will post it when completed.