Captain
# 11
10-23-2012, 08:28 PM
I am also having the republish issue, a mission I made/use to check on the effects of a new season on published missions will not republish properly or appear. Any new missions will publish properly. Have tried withdrawing, republishing, waiting a while between attempts and so on.

Mission Info:
ST-TKEKNHSFI
Author: XR-377

Side Comments: Really hope this isn't a bug, and if it is, it can be addressed and looked into so that all current Foundry Missions publish properly on the S7 Release.
Rihannsu
# 12
10-23-2012, 09:35 PM
I'm still having the same issues with Sehlat Barbecue.

The Fed interior map is glitchy as heck. I'm still seeing chars and objects become invisible at random. NPCs haven't been spawning properly either.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 13
10-24-2012, 12:27 AM
Zero, could you PLEASE have this Foundry keybind bug get looked at?

Every time I switch to Space, the foundry forgets my keybinds and when I reset them and then move to a Ground map, I have to reset the keybinds again.

This is extremely frustrating to have this happen when trying to test the missions prior to publishing.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Career Officer
# 14
10-26-2012, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Zero, could you PLEASE have this Foundry keybind bug get looked at?

Every time I switch to Space, the foundry forgets my keybinds and when I reset them and then move to a Ground map, I have to reset the keybinds again.

This is extremely frustrating to have this happen when trying to test the missions prior to publishing.
This happens to me too. I'm not sure it happens every time though, only part of the time. But having to reimport the keybindings all the time is annoying.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Career Officer
# 15
11-02-2012, 07:18 PM
The Mugatos still don't have any attached attack animations when reskinned as other humanoid NPCs. I really hope that can be fixed before S7 goes live.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.