Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 987
# 1 Revive Captains Accolade.
10-16-2012, 12:04 PM
There needs to be one. In 3 levels of 100, 500, 1000 Captains revived.

I just tested an ITH where NOBODY would revive others. They just kept shooting the Queen. I had to reiterate OVER and OVER for them to help out their teammates (because I can't revive them all; positioning issues, getting trapped behind kill squares, etc).

The only way I can see to incentivize people to get into the habit of reviving others is to drop a shiny number and 3 titles in front of them.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 734
# 2
10-16-2012, 12:36 PM
I think the general concept is sound, though I'd tweak the numbers to be more akin to injury accolades (1,12,50).
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,524
# 3
10-16-2012, 01:05 PM
What would be the passive bonus for top score? 5 seconds shaved off from every respawn cooldown?
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,086
# 4
10-16-2012, 01:17 PM
And after you have the top level accolade, you unlock the title "Necromancer"
Super Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,687
# 5
10-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
What would be the passive bonus for top score? 5 seconds shaved off from every respawn cooldown?
How about reduced threat generation while using the resucitation power? So you don't get whacked while you're trying to revive somebody else.

Or maybe an increase in defense? That would incentivize even the hardcases.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,524
# 6
10-16-2012, 01:29 PM
And a defibrillator as a displayable trophy on my ship!
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 433
# 7
10-16-2012, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
How about reduced threat generation while using the resucitation power? So you don't get whacked while you're trying to revive somebody else.

Or maybe an increase in defense? That would incentivize even the hardcases.

Reduced threat generation while using the resucitation sounds really fair. Its the worst to try and revive someone and then get shot.

The way the game works you're better off running away heal yourself then work your way back to your team mates. The game shouldn't require you to run away from so many fights just to survive.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,086
# 8
10-16-2012, 02:03 PM
How about a self defibrillator ability that allows you to revive yourself with a 2 hr coolsown?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,454
# 9
10-16-2012, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdoxy View Post
Reduced threat generation while using the resucitation sounds really fair. Its the worst to try and revive someone and then get shot.

The way the game works you're better off running away heal yourself then work your way back to your team mates. The game shouldn't require you to run away from so many fights just to survive.
I's say just give them an instant resuc on a 3 min. cooldown with a hidden threat dump.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 130
# 10
10-16-2012, 03:02 PM
100, 500, 1000 seems way too much
but 1,12,50 seems too little

how about 5, 25, 100
This is not as good as it used to be...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:30 AM.