Starfleet Veteran
# 61
10-16-2012, 03:40 PM
This is great! Thank you for adding this feature!

I can?t see what you guys will be adding to this. As mentioned it would be nice to add doff missions for those of us that can?t log into the game at work but I am sure that had already been brainstormed.

If we could get into our inventory, bank and shared bank from here we could do a lot of sorting and banking that seems to take up a lot of my in-game time. It would also be nice to be able to look at your other ships and possibly set them up with some of your extra equipment.

Thank you for doing this guys! A lot of us appreciate all that you do!
<div align=center>http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/205090/New_new_WP_Banner_copy.png</div>
Starfleet Veteran
# 62
10-16-2012, 03:54 PM
Any chance of having this for my PS Vita?
Formerly: Ally_of_the_Force/Now: A Ticked Off Customer
Member Since 10-2009/Murdered 6-2012
4 Year Veteran Beta Tester
NO TO ARC!!!
Commander
# 63
10-16-2012, 04:05 PM
7/10 Most Interesting reveal for Season 7 by miles.

Keep on workin', with any luck by the time the Season launches we'll have DOff'ing access.
Starfleet Veteran
# 64
10-16-2012, 04:07 PM
I think it would be cool if you could look up main characters from STO like Admiral Quinn, J'mpok, Thot Trel and others. Make it like a real computer database.
Lieutenant
# 65
10-16-2012, 04:53 PM
Sweet! Can we sign up for beta or by "coming soon" do you mean REALLY soon?
Starfleet Veteran
# 66
10-16-2012, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Oh... OHHHH.... OHHHHHHHH.... does that include a API for fleet webpages? PLEASSSSEEEEE?

This, please!

I can see soooo many uses for this.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Career Officer
# 67
10-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
And that is a cop out... Mobile browsers are junk at the best of times... and you cant do half the things you would be able to do with a native app.
I couldn't care less really about this........thing.

It's just bling bling. PW's version of a cheap cupcake with cheap fancy toppings trying to look awesome, yet fails.

It is a cop out and Mobile browsers are junky and useless as well as an extra expense for the internet time. So it's NOT free........just to get it it is, but your paying for extra time to use it.

I'm not shelling out for a iPhone or crappy tablet that has a life span of 3 minutes nor any other yuppy garage device just to look cool on STO. Everyone knows that they have to wait for me to read my email, as I won't join the mindless herd.

Most likely won't use this feature, I have seen no serious use for it. If I have to have it ( oh, yes, I will be forced to have it or the game won't run) I'll just shunt it to a dark corner in my hard drive and close the door on it.

I don't care if I'm told by PW's Mr.Spin Doctor to try it, if I see a deflated ball with a massive puncture, why kick it? It's useless. Like the 1000 Day ship.

If I won't join Failbook just to play a game, what makes them think I'm wasting money on a mobile fail device?

Even if there was a gun to my head and PW telling me to use it, I'd say, go ahead pull the trigger. =3
Republic Veteran
# 68
10-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdragon View Post
I couldn't care less really about this........thing.

It's just bling bling. PW's version of a cheap cupcake with cheap fancy toppings trying to look awesome, yet fails.

It is a cop out and Mobile browsers are junky and useless as well as an extra expense for the internet time. So it's NOT free........just to get it it is, but your paying for extra time to use it.

I'm not shelling out for a iPhone or crappy tablet that has a life span of 3 minutes nor any other yuppy garage device just to look cool on STO. Everyone knows that they have to wait for me to read my email, as I won't join the mindless herd.

Most likely won't use this feature, I have seen no serious use for it. If I have to have it ( oh, yes, I will be forced to have it or the game won't run) I'll just shunt it to a dark corner in my hard drive and close the door on it.

I don't care if I'm told by PW's Mr.Spin Doctor to try it, if I see a deflated ball with a massive puncture, why kick it? It's useless. Like the 1000 Day ship.

If I won't join Failbook just to play a game, what makes them think I'm wasting money on a mobile fail device?

Even if there was a gun to my head and PW telling me to use it, I'd say, go ahead pull the trigger. =3
1000 day ship....let it go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_R-G_i4Xk
Career Officer
# 69
10-16-2012, 05:58 PM
If DX11 is any indication of how long this thing will be in beta. The game will be long shutdown before this ever makes it out of beta. DOff management as so many others have stated is what this needs. Without it, it's just a glorified profile for your toons. This implementation also makes me very weary about how secure it will be. Cryptic has had issues protecting players ac****s before. This opens up a whole new way to allow maliciious users to gain access to palyer accounts.
Republic Veteran
# 70
10-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Yeah, the initial version is just "testing the water" I guess, see how well it works with a lot of people using it before putting in those features.