Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 61
# 1 c store lost love?
10-16-2012, 10:16 PM
when/will the c store get some more items?

what decides wether an item will be

GPL/Cstore/Zen ?
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,394
# 2
10-16-2012, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownmgx View Post
when/will the c store get some more items?

what decides wether an item will be

GPL/Cstore/Zen ?
Vesta Class


Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,321
# 3
10-16-2012, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownmgx View Post
when/will the c store get some more items?

what decides wether an item will be

GPL/Cstore/Zen ?
Cstore now side projects lockboxs are the now mine focus
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,103
# 4
10-16-2012, 10:18 PM
Vesta is coming next month. Other than that.... Damned if I know.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,003
# 5
10-16-2012, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Vesta Class
another Pugly Flat Whale

Where is the Escort Love Cryptic?
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 138
# 6
10-16-2012, 11:34 PM
Unusual and rare ships that neither the Federation nor the Klingon Empire would usually get hold of go in the Lobi Store, ships that are actually made by the factions themselves (in this or an earlier era) go in the Cstore.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 883
# 7
10-17-2012, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by temp3rus View Post
Unusual and rare ships that neither the Federation nor the Klingon Empire would usually get hold of go in the Lobi Store, ships that are actually made by the factions themselves (in this or an earlier era) go in the Cstore.

Yes, but we were also told that no faction specific ships would go into the Lobi store.

Low and behold (the devs in this game are famous for going back on their word), we have fed and Klingon only ships in there. Think of the Lobi store as the "new" cstore...
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,485
# 8
10-17-2012, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stark2k View Post
another Pugly Flat Whale

Where is the Escort Love Cryptic?
Ermm - Chimera and Armitage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 310
# 9
10-17-2012, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stark2k View Post
another Pugly Flat Whale

Where is the Escort Love Cryptic?
This.

I'm rolling about in a nonescort atm, simply b/c it's the best alternative for me atm, but I would love to see another escort on the line. The Armitage is ok, but I want something along the lines of a bug-ship in the c-store. Please make this happen.
________________________________

A proud member of Sinfully Sexy. Join us.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 138
# 10
10-17-2012, 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkenzedd View Post
Yes, but we were also told that no faction specific ships would go into the Lobi store.

Low and behold (the devs in this game are famous for going back on their word), we have fed and Klingon only ships in there. Think of the Lobi store as the "new" cstore...

I think they barely got away with the temporal ships as they are not from this era (but) like anything else in this game; grind for it and get it.
They will always be rarer ships than Cstore ships and even I'm grinding away at getting the Krenn, so I do understand your point.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:48 PM.