Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Starfleet Veteran
# 51
10-18-2012, 10:21 AM
This thread remember me what happened a year ago when pugging at Ker'rat against one of the best evil Klingun I've ever seen. He was really invincible but what impressed me was that I could not even weaken his shields! Nah...it's impossible I thought...wtf?
Maybe my beloved AP cannons need another polishing treatment...
But next time was the same story, so I told him in the nicest way possible: "Ehi evil Klingun, what is your secret? Watch out, because I'm able to find ya and kill ya in the real life!"
And in fact there was a little hax, that after a few weeks was invalidated by a season updating...
This KDF player no longer plays and after I had so many laughs together with him, I sworn to keep the secret...
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

I salute Adm. Marcus, a real Starfleet hero! Thanks to his courage we Tac Feds now have an awesome Cruiser, the USS Avenger!
Banned
# 52
10-18-2012, 10:24 AM
*Decloaks Vorcha*

What is this about hax?
Career Officer
# 53
10-18-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyandfrosty View Post
*Decloaks Vorcha*

What is this about hax?
It's the preview of "Season 8: Hax for Cash!", that will allow you to buy bulk hax from the Z-store!
Starfleet Veteran
# 54
10-18-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyandfrosty View Post
*Decloaks Vorcha*

What is this about hax?
*Impulse capacitance cell, evasive maneuvers, deuterium surplus, EptE3, engine battery, full power to engines, ramming speed*

Sorry, my Officer in charge of the Captain physical well-being is awaiting me...

I salute Adm. Marcus, a real Starfleet hero! Thanks to his courage we Tac Feds now have an awesome Cruiser, the USS Avenger!
Starfleet Veteran
# 55
10-18-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dassemsto View Post
It's the preview of "Season 8: Hax for Cash!", that will allow you to buy bulk hax from the Z-store!
Here is the real hax, starting from the Bug!

Banned
# 56
10-18-2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
*Impulse capacitance cell, evasive maneuvers, deuterium surplus, EptE3, engine battery, full power to engines, ramming speed*

Sorry, my Officer in charge of the Captain physical well-being is awaiting me...
You only have one officer to do that?

If you like, I can talk to some of my officers I'm sure one or three of them might be able to ...assist you.
Starfleet Veteran
# 57
10-18-2012, 11:24 AM
What? You want to tell me that you have an entire...harem? Evil Klingun!

Career Officer
# 58
10-18-2012, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robuille View Post
I don't know what it takes to convince you all that I've been tracking a real and serious problem.
You need screenshots and a video.

Besides, when you submit a GM ticket involving an incident with another player, dev's have made a point that they will not contact you (the reporter) with the resolution.
Kobayashi Maru

"Holographic tissue paper for the holographic runny nose. Don't give them to patients." - The Doctor
Commander
# 59
10-18-2012, 12:16 PM
Unknown entity is my *****.
# 60
10-18-2012, 12:24 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek

Last edited by bluegeek; 10-18-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Closed Thread