Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
PvP Leaver penalty.

Its implemented for PvE, why isn't this simply being implemented for PVP as well?

How can this possibly be so much different to implement like with the PvE queues?

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 10-17-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Lieutenant
# 2
10-17-2012, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfader1988 View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
Really? You're going to pull that line against the one Dev that's taken a keen interest in PvP lately? The one that's driven home probably a dozen PvP-centric balance changes in the past month alone?

Get out. You make us all look bad.

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 10-17-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Captain
# 3
10-17-2012, 03:55 PM
Pretty much in complete agreement with the OP here. I know we all get random DCs now and then but I feel especially bad for the people who still slug it out after their team's abandoned them.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Empire Veteran
# 4
10-17-2012, 04:08 PM
call it the talon jones act. if you log out in a pvp match, you need to not be able to log back into that same match. thats all that needs to happen
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Banned
# 5
10-17-2012, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
call it the talon jones act. if you log out in a pvp match, you need to not be able to log back into that same match. thats all that needs to happen
Call it the tommyboy troll act cause thats all you know how to do. Isn't mentioning player names against forum rules? You should be very careful talking bad about people you don't know. Past history indicates those actions have led to serious repercussions to the antagonist. Just stating facts here is all : )

To answer this thread instead of being an idiot like drunk up here. clearly Borticus doesn't have the authority to make these gameplay changing decisions. After all there is enough ui and pet spam lag to where we get enough disconnects to occur in pvp. Pve is different as you know the amount of ships, display, etc... that will be in that zone.

Last edited by totallyrolled; 10-17-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Captain
# 6
10-17-2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post

hahahaha thats hiliarous. But yes talon you do have disconnects happening a bit too much when your hull is low, must be a bug :0
Empire Veteran
# 7
10-17-2012, 04:30 PM
oh boy. tell you what, stop loging out every time i shoot you and we can call it something else, cool?

i don't know about mentioning game handles, but you proboly shouldn't mention actual IRL names of people, and threaten, but i could truly care less about what some full of himself exploiter says on the internet.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Commander
# 8
10-17-2012, 04:32 PM
Im ok with some penalty, but leaver? The guy/gal will just sit there, or worse...fly to the egde of map. We need the "he/she didnt enter red alert for ~1 min" penalty, or something...
[10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-17-2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivantomdisplay View Post
Im ok with some penalty, but leaver? The guy/gal will just sit there, or worse...fly to the egde of map. We need the "he/she didnt enter red alert for ~1 min" penalty, or something...
Personally I'd like both :] It's happened in about a quarter of my games recently, where they've been afk/and leaving. And when they actually move about the map but never fight?

GrrrAAARGGH ;'[

Your Ramming Speed III deals 52098 (99235) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Remus.
Captain
# 10
10-17-2012, 04:42 PM
Tom's over at Node X capping it.
Jerry's over at Node Y capping it.

Everybody else is fighting at Node Z.

Tom and Jerry get a penalty?