Commander
# 1 Where Is The Love?
10-17-2012, 07:30 PM
I used to love PvP.

I couldn't wait to get home and take turns popping and (mostly) being popped. Now I love and hate every last one of you. It's a total emotional roller coaster. I know I should just leave you but I keep coming back because maybe you'll change. Maybe this time you won't be so mean. Alas, you all suck and I hate you for all of your power stacking, lock box picking, console popping tom foolery.

But I still love you.

Most of you.

Mostly.

Please pay no mind to the rapid cycling manic depressive episodes brought about by the sheer amount of ridonculous (that's right, breaking out the lame ass fake words for dramatic effect) bullspit floating around out there.

May the pew be with you, or rather, at you.

And by that I mean, I hope you all die.

Respawn.

Have A Nice One.
# 2
10-17-2012, 07:36 PM
Looks more like bipolar superimposed on a antisocial personality disorder to me.

Trust me, I got my degree from Starfleet Medical. Even though I wear a red shirt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Career Officer
# 3
10-17-2012, 08:49 PM
/heal Hale

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Career Officer
# 4
10-17-2012, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehale View Post
I used to love PvP.

I couldn't wait to get home and take turns popping and (mostly) being popped. Now I love and hate every last one of you. It's a total emotional roller coaster. I know I should just leave you but I keep coming back because maybe you'll change. Maybe this time you won't be so mean. Alas, you all suck and I hate you for all of your power stacking, lock box picking, console popping tom foolery.

But I still love you.

Most of you.

Mostly.

Please pay no mind to the rapid cycling manic depressive episodes brought about by the sheer amount of ridonculous (that's right, breaking out the lame ass fake words for dramatic effect) bullspit floating around out there.

Respawn.

Have A Nice One.
wat

Need help with PVP? Check this thread out!
Rihannsu
# 5
10-18-2012, 12:17 AM
I've got your love RIGHT here!

/target Hale
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Captain
# 6
10-18-2012, 01:12 AM
No love...as noone is targeting you ?
Captain
# 7
10-18-2012, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehale View Post
I used to love PvP.

But I still love you.

Most of you.

Mostly.

Respawn.

Have A Nice One.
Always love fighting you bro. It's always a challenge. You are one of the players that reminds me of what PvP was like once. Keep it up!

I went to bed last night thinking "If Steve's doing that well in a base Defiant.... I'm going to have a tough time proving myself against him in a Fleet Defiant". Seriously, it happened.

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 10-18-2012 at 01:36 AM.
Career Officer
# 8
10-18-2012, 02:35 AM
*group hugs*

Now get off my motherf**king bridge you Cheese-Eating Surrender Monkeys, there are tedious "Combat Exercises" to be done and the Empire keeps trying to capture and hold a system full of asteroids, broken ships and half a starbase.
Rihannsu
# 9
10-18-2012, 02:44 AM
My target keybind broke. I m sorry I'll send my first born redshirt and some other doffs out the airlock in your honor. if only i had known how much it hurt, i would have filed more tickets.
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Empire Veteran
# 10
10-18-2012, 05:33 AM
C'mon, Cheer up Steve hale.

Come Here, I'll love ya!
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP