Career Officer
Were you sick of the Socket errors and Unity Crashes and decided to download into a new game?

STO has Joined STO!! .. That's right members of your lovable Cylon nation from the Scorpio Server has Joined Star Trek online and merged with a Large fleet called the Omega Family.

Play again with your Cylon brothers, Kill next with your former enemy and form a new family.

The Omega Family accepts all active players, BUT we especially looking for the following.

Regular players that have TS to form STF power squads.
PVP players so we may prepare for the day STO understands that the need a DMZ for all our carnage.
We are looking for good Sci / eng toons, and will help power lvl those that are looking to do the above.

What can the Omega family offer? How about good fun all the time?? but serious we have over 200 members with dozens of highly active members. Full TS support for those who use it. Tournaments where gear is awarded. A level 2 Star base ( on the way to lvl 3) and support of fellow members that like you, remember dropping down on unsuspecting prey and watching them cry in chat.

Contact me Via in game mail or pm, Or look us up in fleet.
Stonewall@lordharconan

Stonewall
Special Operations Officer - Squad Commander
Omega Family Fleet.
Career Officer
# 2 bump
09-05-2012, 06:05 AM
bump....................... ............... ...........................
Ensign
# 3
10-20-2013, 05:15 AM
even through i came from the sagittaron server and i was colonial i am glad too see that i'm not the only one who switched