Career Officer
I seem to remember getting free MACO/Omega Force gear from a vendor at DS9 while testing on Tribble for Season 6. I went where I thought they'd be (outside the STF store) and it's no longer there. The regular STF vendor (turn in EDCs for Requisition for Equipment) is there, though.

Have they taken it away, or am I looking in the wrong spot?

Thanks!
Career Officer
# 2
10-18-2012, 10:46 AM
It's the Omega Veteran outside the Omega Force room no?
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Career Officer
# 3
10-18-2012, 12:27 PM
If you mean on DS9 to the left of the Shipyard area, where there's a MACO officer on the left and an Honor Guard officer on the right, then I'm getting nothing. The only interactions are the normal STF vendors.
Career Officer
# 4
10-18-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by entnx01 View Post
If you mean on DS9 to the left of the Shipyard area, where there's a MACO officer on the left and an Honor Guard officer on the right, then I'm getting nothing. The only interactions are the normal STF vendors.
Did you try outside the door? Im pretty sure I had a popup on one of them, byt srug? I dont know.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
10-18-2012, 01:37 PM
This functionality has been disabled.

It was originally supposed to only be available while we were performing the balance passes that took place 9-12 months ago, and we just never got around to turning them off.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Career Officer
# 6
10-18-2012, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
This functionality has been disabled.

It was originally supposed to only be available while we were performing the balance passes that took place 9-12 months ago, and we just never got around to turning them off.
Aww. I found it quite helpful in helping under-geared toons catch up to at least 2 levels under max to help test combat missions. But I understand the reason it was there to begin with and why it's now been disabled (as it's no longer serving its purpose).

(I shoulda just stocked up on my toons when it was enabled. lol.)

Thanks for the reply!