Commander
Today i tried to play SB24 as many times i could but after i played 2 times (i think) i couldnt play it again.

I could join the fleet action but as soon as it started i got a message that i will be removed in 10 seconds from it.
There was a floating button with the option to end the fleet action too

After that I tried to join SB24 for 5 times i think and i couldn't so i logged out for now.

Why this happened ? Could be that linked to the fact that i am a silver player ?

It will happen in future too ?
Republic Veteran
# 2
11-15-2012, 02:04 AM
I do not think it has anything to do with you being a silver. It seems to me like when you engaged, it sent you into an instance that was already completed. If there is a 30 minute cooldown and you are queued up after that, then it seems there is a glitch causing the instance to not reset.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Captain
# 3
11-15-2012, 02:13 AM
This is something that happens way too often, even in alerts where it puts you into a game that's already finished. Also there are way too many fleet actions that don't give you credit for finishing objectives which can keep you from getting credit for finishing the entire mission. It seems to me that nobody played these things for a reason, and if they were going to try and force you into playing them they should have gone through and fixed the problems first.
Commander
# 4
11-15-2012, 04:26 AM
Also, I've heard about a bug that does this if you enter an instance from a space system (ie. Sol system just outside of Earth and ESD).

Try making sure you are in sector space when you do this.
Career Officer
# 5
11-15-2012, 05:49 AM
Extremely annoying ancient bug, happens in STFs, FAs, alerts... Alerts are the worst, it seems like 2/3 have already ended.
Ensign
# 6
11-17-2012, 12:40 PM
I get the same thing, except in the chat box I get a message before it kicks me out that says PVP warning, you will be removed from the map. This happens in PVE battles, anyone ever see this?
Captain
# 7
11-17-2012, 01:01 PM
the last time i logged on i tried SB24 and had the exact same thing happen to me. Join in, and before the thing even starts i get a notice saying that i'm going to be removed. no exploitation or anything and it just kicks me out. Again, with such an obvious push to get more players into the fleet event's they really should have given them a pass first and made them a little better.
Captain
# 8
11-18-2012, 11:43 AM
All fleet actions are like this.. you can play 1 of the 10 you enter.

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Captain
# 9
11-18-2012, 03:15 PM
This has happened to me several times in SB24, and once in Colony Invasion, since the start of season 7.

Extremely irritating.

However, it has nothing to do with your status as Silver. I'm a Gold and it happens to me, too.
Captain
# 10
11-19-2012, 01:50 PM
It's an annoyance... I can easily hit the dil cap every other day with FA daily combo, and the only thing stopping me is the kick out bug... I guess I have to wait until the next patch, hopefully they will fix it. On a side note, this is a good way to further nerf dilithium farming.
Reality is WAR

KHG Klingon Honor Guard