Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, October 18th, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
10-17-2012, 07:25 PM
Still no update that we can change characters without logging out, I love this feature on Tribble!
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
10-17-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trhrangerxml View Post
Still no update that we can change characters without logging out, I love this feature on Tribble!
It's on Tribble because it is part of the new code, so it should be launching with Season 7.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 4
10-17-2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It's on Tribble because it is part of the new code, so it should be launching with Season 7.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Now that's the best information I've read on the forums in months! Doing the dailies with all your characters is a pain having to input your username (still remembers my old Cryptic username but never seems to save my new PWE username) and password every time.
Career Officer
# 5
10-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Thanks Brandon for info!
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Commander
# 6
10-17-2012, 09:05 PM
Aieee. Right after I blow a bunch of ec on Conn Officers. Oh well.

Glad to see that the EPTS cooldown is getting decoupled and the Phaser Lotus is getting fixed. Good patch.
Career Officer
# 7
10-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, October 18th, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Still no fix for my messed up boff sit-position. :( How long would it take to fix that? About 2 seconds, I reckon, lowering a Z-axis a bit.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-18-2012, 07:46 AM
no announcement of the day season 7 is coming out ad this patch doesnt fix that much or fix any other bugs on the game already
Career Officer
# 9
10-18-2012, 07:54 AM
Hm - was hoping that the Temporal Distruption Device was going to receive it's 'fix' so that it actually does chroniton damage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Career Officer
# 10
10-18-2012, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
Still no fix for my messed up boff sit-position. How long would it take to fix that? About 2 seconds, I reckon, lowering a Z-axis a bit.
Longer than you may think. You have to take into account that BOff's, like your toon, have a lot of different body types to choose from. Whatever works for your character has to also work for my tall, super buffed Gorn officer as well.

That being said, I agree with you your officer sits pretty high up. But then it's been like this on several bridges for some time now so I think it's not on their priority list as it doesn't affect gameplay (it's a social zone really). As a side note, every chair I sit in my feed fall under the floor. I've made my peace with it though as I rarely sit in my chair these days.
Kobayashi Maru

"Holographic tissue paper for the holographic runny nose. Don't give them to patients." - The Doctor
Closed Thread