Republic Veteran
# 1 Krenn question...
09-30-2012, 09:28 AM
If there is anyone out there who owns one I been wondering, does the Krenn have the red skin like the Korath or just the yellow mirror and standard KDF skins?

Last edited by lianthelia; 09-30-2012 at 10:20 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
09-30-2012, 10:02 AM
It only has one skin, the yellow one. And if you go to your ship's interior you can only go to your bridge, apparently all that time travel tech takes up the rest of the space on the ship, so no access to the doff mission givers sadly.
Republic Veteran
# 3
09-30-2012, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahdeezle View Post
It only has one skin, the yellow one. And if you go to your ship's interior you can only go to your bridge, apparently all that time travel tech takes up the rest of the space on the ship, so no access to the doff mission givers sadly.
Hmm there isn't a officer that gives you access to all of the various Doff missions? I know on the Tholian bridge there is a Boff that gives you access to all the various Doff missions.

Anyways thanks for the info...kinda makes me sad there are no other colors but does seem like kinda a cool ship and I like its look more than the Korath.
Career Officer
# 4
09-30-2012, 10:24 AM
If you own both, you can put the red skin on the Krenn, as I do.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Republic Veteran
# 5
09-30-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnohd View Post
If you own both, you can put the red skin on the Krenn, as I do.
You can? Aww that sounds sweet...but the odds of me getting a Korath with my luck are one in a billion.
Career Officer
# 6
10-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
You can? Aww that sounds sweet...but the odds of me getting a Korath with my luck are one in a billion.

Based on my experience, you are far better off buying keys and selling them on the exchange at the market rate, then buying a Korath. The odds are so slim that powering your way through stacks of boxes is just as likely going to end with no payout. I think I averaged 4.9 Lobi/box and about 130k EC worth of resale on box contents, on average.

It simply doesn't make sense to pry open 200 boxes and get no big prize, when you could have sold ~70 keys and bought a Korath outright.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Republic Veteran
# 7
10-04-2012, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnohd View Post
Based on my experience, you are far better off buying keys and selling them on the exchange at the market rate, then buying a Korath. The odds are so slim that powering your way through stacks of boxes is just as likely going to end with no payout. I think I averaged 4.9 Lobi/box and about 130k EC worth of resale on box contents, on average.

It simply doesn't make sense to pry open 200 boxes and get no big prize, when you could have sold ~70 keys and bought a Korath outright.
Well yeah probably, but if I go for it I wanna go all the way and get the destroyer and the set from the lobi store which is 1700 lobi...if I don't see one timeship in all of those boxes I must be cursed.

Plus I been thinking of a few other items off the store as well for various characters.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-06-2012, 11:08 AM
I Was fortunate enough to get a ship after 18 key and am now saving up for a Krenn, I suppose I could start selling keys. I have been grinding up purple doffs and selling them on the exchange as of late. I saved up 35 mil before I won the ship, but spent most of that on good equipment..,
Empire Veteran
# 9
10-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Yep I finally got both the Korath and Krenn and got this remix from that one song except it goes like this... You bettah put a cloak on it
Empire Veteran
# 10
10-18-2012, 03:49 AM
Not trying to discourage but how this ship is better than heavy destroyer?
From stowiki, if the information is correct:

Peghqu' Heavy Destroyer turn rate: 14
Krenn Temporal Destroyer turn rate: 15
Grumba Siege Destroyer turn rate: 15

So just +1 turn rate for all this pain and firepower is pretty much the same.
How to really behave in online forums with developers