Lieutenant
# 61
10-19-2012, 03:32 PM
Is it me or every single destructible projectile I launch gives me a temp. boost in all power levels.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 62
10-19-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by as7ray View Post
Is it me or every single destructible projectile I launch gives me a temp. boost in all power levels.
Known issue.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Lieutenant
# 63
10-19-2012, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Known issue.
Oh ok...I noticed it did it with the manheim device and photonic fleet
Career Officer
# 64
10-19-2012, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
The STF reward tables were updated for this push and they contain all the omega marks and elite marks you should get. When they were updated the dilithium was inadvertently removed as a flat reward. They will be back in a release next week.

You can earn dilithium just from the run, as well as from turning in elite marks if you so choose.
What about the Romulan Featured series rewards. Just did frozen and got no Romulan Marks??
Career Officer
# 65
10-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Updated Commander Roxy on DS9 to remove outdated information about STF rewards and add information about the Reputation system.
Admiral D'Vak could also use a pass, as he is still referring to Elite STFs being unlocked at level 51
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Career Officer
# 66
10-19-2012, 05:17 PM
when i think of "personal reputation" i think of pvp. yet there is ABSOLUTLY no way to earn ANY type of personal reputation through pvp?

why the hate? its bad enough we cant earn fleet marks through pvp (dispite pvp being a place where a full 5 man premade is better then going alone) which still doesnt make sense either.... oh i notice you added more ways to earn marks through pve but not pvp...

-_-
Captain
# 67
10-19-2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
[*]There are all new rewards throughout the Embassy progression that are complimentary to the Starbase Fleet Rewards.
Does that mean that I will be able to get a Fleet "type" Disruptor Pulswave "shotgun" as a Fed ?
Ensign
# 68
10-19-2012, 06:26 PM
Where is the embassy?
Career Officer
# 69
10-19-2012, 06:51 PM
Well, with all of these new Dilithium sinks coming out it's good to know that you will be ignoring your useless game economists and at least tripling or quadrupling all Dilithium rewards, right?

I mean you guys wouldn't want to make this game even more of a grind do to the need for Dilithium in Starbase missions, Doff missions, The new reputation system, buying gear from the Starbases or the reputation system, and the new and unimproved Dilithium requirement for doff farming.

Instead of a season with new sinks I would almost prefer that all of the STO team were reassigned to bug squashing and maybe doing what it takes to take off that beta tag from the DirectX 11 option.

To some I may be just some faceless ungrateful player, but am I so unreasonable in saying that I would like the opportunity to run Terradome without wanting to tear my hair out or having Crystalline Entity reinstated? Maybe even getting NPC pathing issues resolved or going into a genesis planet where the NPCs I am supposed to kill were teleported in to a rock?

I do appreciate the work you guys do and the fact that this game still exists despite the bumps it has encountered, but the problem is if you keep trying to build additions on a structure that lacks a proper foundation all that will happen is its eventual collapse.

/rant
Career Officer
# 70
10-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Question: Will there be a way to respec/retrait those new reputation choices?

Some of those choices look quiete powerfull when it comes to ground combat.. like the 20% chance on a knockback on a crit or a 50% chance on a shield heal on taking a crit.. picking the wrong stuff could make some toon perform badly compared to others in pvp.. so having a way to change choices would make sense.

Question2: Does that 20% knockback on crit from romulan tier3 trigger a push back resistance of some kind?

In a game were we can reach 28% crit chance (before weapon modifiers and consumables even!) (gambler,lucky,strike,optics,omega armor,romulantier1) i could see a 20% chance on a knockback on every crit to be quiete the issue in team pvp if one team sets up for that, i hope theres some immunity buff in place on the victim!

Question3: Since some character trait choices get more and more useless now.. i.e. why pick a crit trait if you can get to 25% without it when theres more powerfull options that you cant get any other way.. when do we get a general retrait option (i.e. in the cstore) ?

Last edited by mikiiy; 10-19-2012 at 07:43 PM.