Career Officer
# 1 Looking for a Tier 4 Shipyard
10-17-2012, 10:49 AM
Hello there,

Basically I am in a small fleet and I doubt we will ever reach tier 4 or at least not for a long time.

I am looking to try to get hold of a Tier 4 ship, So I am politely asking if there are any kind Tier 4 fleet owners out there who would let me use their shipyard and a provision in return for a mutual agreed payment of Dilithium.

(btw wasn't sure if this is the right thread but seems like a recruitment thing, I'm just asking for a short term recruitment :p)

Last edited by thisisoverlord; 10-17-2012 at 10:55 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
10-17-2012, 11:32 AM
Check your forum PMs.
# 3
10-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Thanks + *shameless bump*
Career Officer
# 4
10-19-2012, 01:21 PM
I'll give this one more bump then wait
Commander
# 5
10-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisoverlord View Post
Hello there,

Basically I am in a small fleet and I doubt we will ever reach tier 4 or at least not for a long time.

I am looking to try to get hold of a Tier 4 ship, So I am politely asking if there are any kind Tier 4 fleet owners out there who would let me use their shipyard and a provision in return for a mutual agreed payment of Dilithium.

(btw wasn't sure if this is the right thread but seems like a recruitment thing, I'm just asking for a short term recruitment :p)
Ah, and we have arrived ! They selling of access to high end fleet yards by players to other players.

I am sure you will receive a few offers to join high level fleets but it may cost you a ZEN gift card or maybe a few real dollars via paypal to grease the palm of the fleet leaders.
Career Officer
# 6
10-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jengoz View Post
Ah, and we have arrived ! They selling of access to high end fleet yards by players to other players.

I am sure you will receive a few offers to join high level fleets but it may cost you a ZEN gift card or maybe a few real dollars via paypal to grease the palm of the fleet leaders.
It's been around for a long time, and I've already done a number of transactions with bigger fleets for equipment, mostly I've only been asked for spare doffs and Dilithium.

I don't wish to *join* any fleet, I already I have one I just wish to use their facilities in return for helping them with one of their projects!

If anyone demanded zen or actual money, well they know that wouldn't work and to be honest I've not had any contact with anyone in this game who has acted in such a Ferengi way .
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
10-19-2012, 02:03 PM
Come check us out tier 4 starbase tier 4 military and tier 4 sci is next. contact me in game duramaster.@lightspeeds
Career Officer
# 8
10-19-2012, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrodura View Post
Come check us out tier 4 starbase tier 4 military and tier 4 sci is next. contact me in game duramaster.@lightspeeds
Will do thanks.