Career Officer
# 71
10-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjackwidow View Post
To sign up for the Tribble Test Server and transfer a character to it, visit http://sto.perfectworld.com/community/tribble-test

You're welcome! :)
Yup! That did it! :) I'm logged in now. Thanks again!!
Starfleet Veteran
# 72
10-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by afalconer View Post
Yes, I have 3 characters copied to tribble and did the latest patch on tribble this morning, but I still cannot get into the gateway.
Well, darn. I had three existing character copies, copied another one over, and could immediately access all of them, using Chrome on a PC.

The only other thing I can think of is it did ask me to enter the security code sent to the email address associated with my account before I could get into the gateway the first time.

If you've done that as well, and you have characters on Tribble, I have exhausted my troubleshooting allocation for the day. lol I hope you have better luck, or someone else has an idea for you to try. That's what beta testing is all about, I guess. The more details you can give wherever they're taking bug reports for it, the better.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Starfleet Veteran
# 73
10-20-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
Yup! That did it! I'm logged in now. Thanks again!!
Yay! Glad to hear it worked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Captain
# 74
10-20-2012, 01:48 PM
I have 4 characters on tribble, and I use Firefox and only got "Gateway is currently under maintenance. Please try again later" since yesterday

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Captain
# 75
10-20-2012, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Same. Just tested with IE, FF and Safari.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Speaking of which, what's with it not supporting IE8? IE9 has much worse performance than IE8, not to mention Microsoft's typical turning the UI upside down as with every other thing they make these days (all applications since Vista came out have had their UI torn apart and rebuilt from the ground up every generation)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 76
10-20-2012, 03:00 PM
Looks great. When are we going to able to do something with it like DOFF's manage ones inventory. cos it looks great atm!
Lt. Commander
# 77
10-20-2012, 04:10 PM
cannot proceed past account verification on my smartphone (iphone) web browser or other browser apps.

- can't scroll down to the on-screen confirmation button after inputting verification code.
- pressing "go" on the browser keyboard will not proceed past the verifcation.
- cannot zoom out the prompt to make the verify button visible.

works fine on my desktop and tablet.
Empire Veteran
# 78
10-20-2012, 09:38 PM
I'm trying to understand what purpose this sto gateway is suppossed to be for... Is it so while you are away from home that you can see your character is still the same way you left it before you left your home?

I'm just thinking it was a waste of resources just like shooter mode and vivox chat were in season 4.
Captain
# 79
10-21-2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I'm trying to understand what purpose this sto gateway is suppossed to be for... Is it so while you are away from home that you can see your character is still the same way you left it before you left your home?

I'm just thinking it was a waste of resources just like shooter mode and vivox chat were in season 4.
Hey, I -use- shooter mode despite the bugs. It lets me focus more on what ability I want to trigger, no worrying about whether I targeted something before entering combat.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Career Officer
# 80
10-21-2012, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Same. Just tested with IE, FF and Safari.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
been having issues with the Blackberry Torch 9800's Browser, can't scroll down to finish the initial security code log in.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10040808000&dateline=  1340247645
Come join the 44th Fleet.
startrek.44thfleet.com
Closed Thread