Career Officer
While playing the mission I approached the northern Asteriod bases holding a Mogai. My curiosity wanted to go inside asteriod. I was unable to get out no matter what I tried. Even /stuck command didn't work. I did make a video of the last 3 mins.

Here is the Video Link

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n...inAsteriod.mp4

Also at the end the Exit Nebula button popped up but would not exit upon hitting it.

Thanks
Rihannsu
# 2
10-23-2012, 05:02 AM
Happened to one of my teammates during the very first attempt of the mission - he got stuck in one of the asteroids and couldn't get out. Definitely something to look into.

Oddly enough, he was also flying a Defiant. Perhaps something that allows smaller ships to squeeze through a texture or something?
Career Officer
# 3
10-23-2012, 07:41 AM
Possibly. I had a similar issue flying my HEC. I got stuck in an asteroid, and whilst I could get in a position that it looked like my ship was out again, I could not make forward progress.

Tim
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
-Sela now has a cape.
-She'll be starring in a 3-part miniseries on the Elements Network (Entertainment for Romulan Women) called "How Sela Got Her Cape Back". It's a feel-good story about women's empowerment and the importance of a good wardrobe for military leaders.
Captain
# 4
10-23-2012, 01:22 PM
It's not just smaller ones--I got stuck in an asteroid in my Odyssey cruiser.
Commander
# 5
10-25-2012, 04:59 AM
I saw another ship stuck in the northwest asteroid last run.
Ensign
# 6 Got stuck in asteroid
10-25-2012, 10:43 AM
That could have been me. For some reason I'm stuck using a shuttle even though it shows that both shuttle and ship are active. I learned to stay away from the asteroids.LOL Does anyone else have this shuttle problem where it's the only ship you can use? I haven't tried changing instances yet, maybe that might work?