Republic Veteran
Priority One Podcast Episode 103 -- Salt Vampires Suck

Quote:
Hello Captains! Welcome to Episode 103 of Priority One broadcast live on TrekRadio.net on Thursday, November 1st, 2012 and published Monday, November 5th on PriorityOnePodcast.com!!!

In this episode?s Blank of the Week, Adrianne gives us details of the new Owner?s Manual released for the Klingon B?Rel-Class Bird-of-Pray. James recaps This Week in Trek. In STO News, there is plenty to review including the latest Spotlight on the Foundry, Season 7 Dev Blogs Ten, Eleven and Twelve (featuring the release of a ship James may have mentioned once or twice on the show before), the Reputation System, the new 24-man ground mission The Mine Trap, and finally Season 6 Dev Blog Thirty-three ? the latest Starbase featured project (phew! Big show!). We?re also joined this week by Cryptic developer, Lead Content Designer Al Rivera (Mr Gecko himself).

We are Live on Trekradio.net every thursday at 5:30 pm pacific time! If you?d like to join us live, during the show, Trek Radio has a built in IRC Chat client. Just click on the Community menu tab and select IRC Chat ? input your desired screen name and enter!

We are always looking for new blog submissions from Game/Gaming News, sci-fi/fantasy and entertainment bloggers. If you have an idea for an article and want your voice heard then send your submission to incoming@priorityonepodcast.com!

Please know that all of our positions are volunteer, but we do offer a well known outlet for your work. If interested, please forward your contact information and experience along with a few writing samples to incoming@priorityonepodcast.com

Did you miss any of our great Blogs last week? Stop by this link and see for yourself! How about our latest Video Release? Stop by our YouTube channel and check it out! We?re on Facebook! Head over to www.facebook.com/PriorityOnePodcast and say hi! Or, Check us out on Twitter via @stopriorityone for show times and other cool stuff.

Liked this episode? Totally hated it? Leave a comment below, Contact Us using our handy web form or leave your comments on the Priority One website under Episode 103!

If you are a Fleet Admiral and are interested in joining one of our future shows to be interviewed about your fleet, please send us an email at incoming@priorityonepodcast.com.

To get the missions you are making using The Foundry featured, send in the name of your mission, a brief description, and your @handle to incoming@priorityonepodcast.com. You might be asked to record a video walkthrough of your mission with Priority One!

We have a call out to all Priority One fans for your ideas, bugs and tips for our new Field Notes Segment! Visit this link to submit your bugs, tips, or any idea or feature you would like to see implemented in game.

Enjoy the show!
STREAM WHILE YOU PLAY & DOWNLOAD FOR LATER (iTUNES AND MP3):

Web: http://priorityonepodcast.com

SUBSCRIBE:

FEEDBURNER

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:

STOPriorityONE

CATCH US LIVE ON TREKRADIO, Thursdays 5:30 PM PT/8:30 PM ET:

www.trekradio.net

Last edited by kraft4406; 11-05-2012 at 04:11 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
11-05-2012, 06:08 AM
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraft4406 View Post
Salt Vampires Suck
WOOHOO!!! Its gonna be "that" type of party!!! Line these part animals up next to the lime and tequila vampires and its on like Donkey Kong!!!
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.

Last edited by bitemepwe; 11-05-2012 at 07:03 AM.
Lieutenant
# 3
11-05-2012, 06:42 AM
great episode can't wait for the PvP reputation system, and the space adventure zone.
Career Officer
# 4
11-05-2012, 08:25 AM
*confused*

Minute 37 Geko says that a Dilithium Store Mark 11 Shield costs something around 60000 Dilithium.

uuuhm...
MY Dilithium Store Shields, Deflectors and Engines END at Mark 10, there IS NO 11 and the Mk 10 costs 30250.

there are Mk XI items for pretty much everything else, so maybe the Shields just got forgotten by the UI guys and nobody ever asked about it?

oh... and @ Geko:

FOUNDRY Reputation System !
Rihannsu
# 5
11-05-2012, 08:32 AM
No dilithium cost for personal progression is a win.

pvp reputation system is a huge win.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
11-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Omg first i love lisening to your show, but are you kidding me that you didnt find into the hive space that hard yall where healing each other, wow i am sorry but you really need to stop kissing up so much just to get intervirews and i say this because there is no way to heal 1 shots, my fleet is a pritty good fleet, and we finished it and did a pritty good job, but you saying yall healed each other , are you saying you wherent getting tons of 1 shots, Im sorry im trying not to be mean but it was way over powered your average player will have an extreamly frustraiting time doing it. I realy wish yall would do your interview with the community as a whole in mind and ask and respond more honestly, instead of all the love fest ya do so much.
Career Officer
# 7
11-05-2012, 11:21 PM
PvP Reputation? I got a bad feeling......

I can understand PVPers wanting something and this is quick to implement, but every time I see PvPers get somekind of special focus, it ends up being a greater disadvantage for new comers and curious PvErs. Just look at TOR and the fiasco with their "Expertise" and PvP-centric gear, it was a total disaster.

So if Cryptic does go does go ahead with such a thing, it has to be in a way that doesn't make them harder and deter possible new players or casual players. Also, keep in mind that due to the ease of making alt accounts and the Private PvP queue, someone could artifically boost themselves if it boosts PvE performance.

Hope Cryptic keeps these things in mind.
Republic Veteran
# 8
11-06-2012, 01:13 AM
At what point does the actual interview start?
STO community Doom-O-Meter: |||||||||
Empire Veteran
# 9
11-06-2012, 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderkassy View Post
At what point does the actual interview start?

After all the Rear Ending Kissing ends.
Captain
# 10
11-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
PvP Reputation? I got a bad feeling......

I can understand PVPers wanting something and this is quick to implement, but every time I see PvPers get somekind of special focus, it ends up being a greater disadvantage for new comers and curious PvErs. Just look at TOR and the fiasco with their "Expertise" and PvP-centric gear, it was a total disaster.

So if Cryptic does go does go ahead with such a thing, it has to be in a way that doesn't make them harder and deter possible new players or casual players. Also, keep in mind that due to the ease of making alt accounts and the Private PvP queue, someone could artifically boost themselves if it boosts PvE performance.

Hope Cryptic keeps these things in mind.
As opposed to the booming queues and PvP scene now? Yah... I think it'll be ok to go ahead and give people a reason to PvP.