Cryptic Studios Team
# 11
10-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orondis View Post
That's pretty much it though isn't it.

You can run *just* Infected Space Elite and still be able to get yourself a full MACO Mk XII ground set.
Bingo.

Getting the Mk XII sets should still be an accomplishment worth being able to brag about. Even if it's a lot more attainable now for more people, you have to at least have some experience with our most difficult end-game content.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Career Officer
# 12
10-19-2012, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
The current plan is 5 per piece of Mk XII gear.
+How much dilithium?

Because as I understand it, and feel free to correct me, 1 [Borg] weapon is going to cost roughly what dil store/fleet stores charge which means something on the order of 20 STFs.

Rihannsu
# 13
10-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squishkin View Post
Yes, but you can't run just, say, Infected Space Normal. Or whatever else is going to be giving Omega Marks that aren't 'elite' Omega Marks. It's not exactly the same, obviously. I'm not saying that it is. But it's the same type of problem the system was supposed to solve... repeated!
It does solve the random drop system, problem is completely replaces it with something else and plus does not correct the problem people had with having 2/3 of the set and being unable to get the last because we are cut from the STF Store since they dont us to have reputation from what we did, only what we have done since this started.

Everyone missing parts will have to Grind their way back into STF Store access.

And you are right in the sense I might have 3 Rare Borg Engines and 10 Uncommon Borg engines and yet I am unable to trade that for anything besides plain Omega Marks, this might be a solution from starting now but its certainly not a solution for people that been in the STF loot system before that.
Career Officer
# 14
10-19-2012, 06:23 PM
To bad you guys are fixing CSE with no CD, that could of been fun to grind through in a day
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-19-2012, 07:46 PM
I just do not want to have to start over I have run a lot of STFs and have put a lot of time into earning some of my gear, just to grind up to teir v to get the rest of the gear I have been working for.

Last edited by ltsmith; 10-19-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Career Officer
# 16
10-19-2012, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
It does solve the random drop system, problem is completely replaces it with something else and plus does not correct the problem people had with having 2/3 of the set and being unable to get the last because we are cut from the STF Store since they dont us to have reputation from what we did, only what we have done since this started.

Everyone missing parts will have to Grind their way back into STF Store access.

And you are right in the sense I might have 3 Rare Borg Engines and 10 Uncommon Borg engines and yet I am unable to trade that for anything besides plain Omega Marks, this might be a solution from starting now but its certainly not a solution for people that been in the STF loot system before that.

EXACTLY. This. Exactly this.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-19-2012, 09:04 PM
Wow, this thread has drifted way way off topic...I'm more interested in the OP's actual question at the moment...

Celebrating Over 10 Years of Star Trek Gaming
Empire Veteran
# 18
10-19-2012, 09:08 PM
I'm assuming that the loot drop has not been connected to the stf during its time on tribble?
Career Officer
# 19
10-19-2012, 09:21 PM
The only thing I don't like about the STF revamp is the queues don't tell you how many people are in them any more. PLEASE BRING THIS BACK!!!!

Edit:

Also, what am I going to do with the 400 EDCs and salvage that I have in the bank with no use for?

Last edited by ztrl1; 10-19-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 20
10-19-2012, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrl1 View Post

Also, what am I going to do with the 400 EDCs and salvage that I have in the bank with no use for?
They will be converted into the omega reputation