Lieutenant
If you are looking for a well structured and organized fleet, keep looking, this is something else entirely.

I head a medium-ish sized fleet and we're looking for additional members to help with fleet projects, everyone who joins the Final Frontier Fighting Force will get:

-Invite privileges, bring your friends! Or not!
-Full fleet bank access, there is nothing good there anyway!
-Access to fleet provisions, as low as they are!
-A mostly T4 Starbase. Transwarp away!
-A mostly T3 Embassy!
-A fully T3 Dilithium Mine!
-A sorta turning into T3 Spire!

In return, this will be expected of you:

-ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

This is a fleet for people who want to get on the starbase game without the commitment or drama of a more traditional fleet. You want to play some STFs with your fellow fleetmates? Great! You want to be left alone and never ever say a word to anyone while you mull in a cave somewhere? Also great! Just contribute whatever you want to the starbase projects (or don't) and enjoy the benefits of membership.

I am online at least once every day, so send a mail to @DudeBGuy if you feel like joining or want more information, or you can search for "Final Frontier Fighting Force" on the fleet finder and ask any of the other members (they have no obligation to answer though, just like you would if you joined!). You are free to join up with as many mains or alts you want.

We also have a sister KDF fleet, The House of Cards, here's a link for pretty much the same information: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...php?p=10873291

Last edited by dudebguy; 05-16-2014 at 09:49 PM.
Lieutenant
# 2
10-29-2012, 07:11 AM
Bumping with an update: our T2 fabricator is now under construction, and will be ready by the 31st, science and military upgrades are also just around the corner. So, shout out if you feel like joining up.
Lieutenant
# 3
11-25-2012, 10:16 AM
Just hitting with an update, our T2 starbase upgrade was completed about a week ago, openings are still... open, so, contact me if you wanna join up.
Ensign
# 4
12-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Hi was wondering if you guys are still recruiting
Empire Veteran
# 5
12-13-2012, 03:21 PM
FFFF? Is that a fleet name or a rude noise?

Sounds like a good fleet, hope the recruiting goes well.
Lieutenant
# 6
01-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Here's another bump, not much to report on starbase progress, as it has been slow since S7 hit with all the dilithium sinks, but we are still recruiting, so shout out if you feel like joining.
Ensign
# 7
01-27-2013, 03:14 PM
I'm interested in joining, but I can't get in-game, due to my computer's modem, probably. I'll get back to you when/if I get STO working again.
I don't know if you'll need it or not, but my handle is Chris@Gamma11443377.
Lieutenant
# 8
01-28-2013, 07:19 AM
Just send me an in-game mail once you get the game running again and I will find a way to get you in.

Will add you as a friend as soon as the servers are back up also.
Ensign
# 9 Interested
01-30-2013, 02:08 PM
Hi I am a casual player looking to join a fleet so I can participate in star base activities. Engineer captain.
Lieutenant
# 10
01-31-2013, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran127 View Post
Hi I am a casual player looking to join a fleet so I can participate in star base activities. Engineer captain.
Alright, send me an in-game mail, I searched for your forum handle in the game and didn't find anything.