11-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
At what minutes and seconds in??
It is around the 30 minute mark.
Empire Veteran
# 102
11-06-2012, 02:00 PM
I like the idea of a currency exchange similar to emblems and marks of old. Why not?

;p
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Commander
# 103
11-06-2012, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortiraomega View Post
If you listen to the priority one episode 103 podcast, you would know that cryptic plans on adding a PvP reputation system with PvP related passives, new abilities, and possibly gear. As such, they will be adding a PvP currency to the game earned through playing PvP content. This is the reason Cryptic will not add fleet marks to PvP content. The podcast can be found here.
Don't kid yourself. What Captain "hire me to design your p2w fantasies" Gecko said was the reputation system they developed could be used for pvp. Not that it would be used for pvp, and there is no mention of them having plans to do so at all. As long as the anti-pvp Stahl is the one that makes the schedule, there will be nothing for pvp unless his boss tells him to do so.
Arawn & Ihasa
OP *is* the new balance, whether you know it or not! Gecko says so.
Season 7 - Exodus, available online. U buy nao!
http://seekingalpha.com/article/7382...-latest-update
Rihannsu
# 104
11-07-2012, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortiraomega View Post
If you listen to the priority one episode 103 podcast, you would know that cryptic plans on adding a PvP reputation system with PvP related passives, new abilities, and possibly gear. As such, they will be adding a PvP currency to the game earned through playing PvP content. This is the reason Cryptic will not add fleet marks to PvP content. The podcast can be found here.
to save yourself some disappointment, click the link in my sig
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Career Officer
# 105
11-07-2012, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Fleet Marks are rewarded by Fleet Content.
Romulan Marks are rewarded by Romulan Content.
Omega Marks are rewarded by Borg Content.

The only one of these that leaves wiggle room as a possible PvP reward is Fleet Marks, and that continues to be a topic of discussion. But it's a topic with relatively low priority when we're all running around trying to get Season 7 out the door on time.

Would it help at all if I mentioned that we've been kicking concepts for a possible PvP Reputation track?
Bort, why not making a "store" where you can change pvp currency for some fleet marks? I think it would be wise to allow people that like pvping do only pvp with minimum pve and get most of their emblems/pvp currency that can be exchanged for some pve currency. This way we don't need to only pve for the most important pvp bonuses.
Hear! Sons of Kahless
Hear! Daughters too.
The blood of battle washes clean.
The Warrior brave and true.
We fight, we love, and then we kill...
Career Officer
# 106
11-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Type in "Hitlers reaction to pvp in sto" in YouTube and watch the top movie rofl.

Yeah, that's right.
Commander
# 107
11-08-2012, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adon333 View Post
Type in "Hitlers reaction to pvp in sto" in YouTube and watch the top movie rofl.
that was totally hilarious! See ya in MWO!
Arawn & Ihasa
OP *is* the new balance, whether you know it or not! Gecko says so.
Season 7 - Exodus, available online. U buy nao!
http://seekingalpha.com/article/7382...-latest-update