Captain
# 21
10-21-2012, 12:32 AM
This thread is a joke or sarcasm ...right?!
Career Officer
# 22
10-21-2012, 01:08 AM
I think the OP just wants everyone to play as KDF only. If you want to make contraband bound, fine. Just make it as available fedside, also make some sort of fed equivalent to all the prisioner trade ins the KDF gets for Dil... basically make diplomacy as good as marauding. That'll be the day.
Rihannsu
# 23
10-21-2012, 01:13 AM
contraband is hard enough for feds to find as it is, and this would make it impossible to buy or sell the stuff on the exchange, WTH are you thinking?!? You'll make a heck of a lot of doff assignments near impossible with that nerf.

"or halve the daily refining limit"??? Again that's nuts. It's hard enough for us to do anything with 8K a day. That would just make Dil useless without buying it off the exchange with real money, and if fewer people are bothering to do dailies to get it in game that will cause super inflation on the exchange as there will a lot less available. Come back when you have a degree in Microeconomics and know what you're talking about.
Ensign
# 24
10-22-2012, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc8219 View Post
I'm all for binding contraband, it will just help people like me who can refine 48k dil per day without using any contraband at all get more zen and keys as dil price skyrockets.
Spare us the e-peen comparisons Yes, you have more spare time than the average hobo, we get it.

Binding contraband doesn't really help. It reduces the overall supply of refined dilithium; anything that reduces supply will cause an increase in price, assuming demand remains constant (or in this case, demand also increases with s7).
Captain
# 25
10-22-2012, 02:52 AM
Reads the whole thread.

You know what? I think I may have had a case of cabin fever. Especially after seeing that hording dil has dropped zen prices in the last week I think I'm terribly wrong at making this suggestion. I was thinking that sucking dil out of the economy will make zen spiral out of control. The opposite has happened.

Damn it Cryptic your stupidity is infectious!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
10-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
You know what? I think I may have had a case of cabin fever.

Damn it Cryptic your stupidity is infectious!
... Nngh.
Can we agree this thread's done now? Or is it dead horse time?

The Artist Formerly Known As Nikotaka ][ Join Date: Jan 2010
"Can anyone remember when we used to be explorers...?"