Captain
For transwap to Fed space from Fed starbase there are 4 destinations.

For Tier 3 transwarp to "Romulan space" there are only 3 destinations - None are in the New Sector??

Do the devs plan to update this??
Career Officer
# 2
12-20-2012, 07:25 PM
since there is no direct way to get to New Romulus I've started a new chat channel called:

New Romulus TW

Here you can request free travel to New Romulus and provided that there is someone free, someone will invite you to their embassy. From there you just walk out the front door of the embassy and you're on New Romulus!
Captain
# 3
12-20-2012, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoir View Post
since there is no direct way to get to New Romulus I've started a new chat channel called:

New Romulus TW

Here you can request free travel to New Romulus and provided that there is someone free, someone will invite you to their embassy. From there you just walk out the front door of the embassy and you're on New Romulus!
They should add a Transwarp to that new sector under the "Romulan Space" section of the Starbase transwarp hub - they have 4 destinations to Fed space but only 3 to Romulan space - adding the new Sector to make 4 in Romulan space is only logical.
Career Officer
# 4
12-21-2012, 12:11 AM
I'm not sure if they are considering putting in a New Romulus Transwarp (to that gate), but I figure they didn't because of the Embassy with the shuttle transport.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Captain
# 5
12-21-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
I'm not sure if they are considering putting in a New Romulus Transwarp (to that gate), but I figure they didn't because of the Embassy with the shuttle transport.
No what I am saying is that they should add the new "sector" as 1 destination for "romulan space" from the T3 starbase transwarp gate.

They have the old 3 romulan sectors but not the new one. Adding the Tau sector would make logical sense to the sub section of Romulan space

They added the sector for the Excel - i don't see why they could not add it to the gate under "romulan space" at tier 3
Lieutenant
# 6
12-21-2012, 01:32 PM
"Transwarp to New Romulus" should be a part of the reputation system.

Good standing=Permission to use the gate
Career Officer
# 7
12-21-2012, 02:19 PM
Ironically, its closer to use the Pi Canis transwarp (Gateway system). Puts you within a few seconds of sector space travel to Tau Dewa.

And T2 embassy upgrade supposedly gives shuttle between starbase and embassy
# 8
12-21-2012, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derbeelzebot View Post
"Transwarp to New Romulus" should be a part of the reputation system.

Good standing=Permission to use the gate
This right here. It should have been a T1 project you can unlock. I couldn't have been that hard to create and would give us something to spend our Romarks on.