Survivor of Remus
# 1 Temporal Backstep
10-21-2012, 12:54 AM
I see this involving pvp for one simple reason the change it would make.
Now I'm not the first to mention it but this device doesn't ability didn't rewind time. It makes the ahip do so crappy wave and then show up 2.5k behind where it was. Don't get me wronge I love they effect. (Way overpowered) but I love it. Anyways in a over this isn't a big deal but in pvp it means a lot. Position is half the battle. And when I get stuck inside a big rock for half the game that's not going to win me a pvp. Now I'm not going to go into spasifics on this but placing my ship where it was 7 sec prior isn't that had it doesn't take for ever to program and its not hard. This in turn would be good in pvp mainly because it will prevent that damn tri-colbalt mine drop in kar'ret (yes I've done it once or twice, but only to conter energy drain carrier builds) so back to the point this would drastically change this ability is used in pvp. Anyone else agree.
Career Officer
# 2
10-21-2012, 01:04 AM
i have only found this useful as a fairly good o **** button!
Career Officer
# 3
10-21-2012, 04:27 AM
Yeah, I hear Husanak has good success killing backsteppers with Plasma DOTs.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Captain
# 4
10-21-2012, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
Only when I fly my FULL dot based brel ya...

The other night I killed 2 of them that where back stepping. They finished there little animation and went boom... made my night really. lol
Survivor of Remus
# 5
10-21-2012, 01:18 PM
I'm not saying its hard to kill them to be honest I like to back step backstepers . I use it more for saving a teammate that is get tending owned. I'm talking more about what you ship dose I mean I much rather be where I was 7 sec ago then just 1.5k behind where I was. I made this mostly to make the devs see that the discription is wrong and change that or the effect. I rather change the effect to be honest because then the position would be of some use
Empire Veteran
# 6
10-21-2012, 04:19 PM
i had a back stepper back step into a plasma cloud of mine, that was certainly funny
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Commander
# 7
10-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
yeah, but husanak could kill backsteppers with a butter knife and some tin foil if he wanted to. His ships are the swiss army knives of the federation...
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
10-21-2012, 06:04 PM
Ive used this ability in a more offensive way. You have someone that keeps running away and you cant quite kill him. Back step time and give your team mates time to catch up to him since he cant move for 7 seconds. It works brilliantly
The ORIGINAL SERIES VETERANS www.Tosfleet.com
http://file3.guildlaunch.net/205090/DVhexishensig.jpg
Cruisers with mk x common in infected elite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q82PqoFFxjc
Cruisers with good gear in infected elite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMnFljZD9m8
Soloing Infected Elite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaEFI...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by vexashen; 10-21-2012 at 06:28 PM. Reason: TYPO
Career Officer
# 9
10-22-2012, 01:21 AM
I have been pretty successful with my destroyer build use the back-step along with some heals come out with a good amount of my health back. Only been killed in it once I used that console that gives you 2 of your ships they go boom so do you lol! trics killed them time stop has no effect on mines...
Commander
# 10
10-22-2012, 03:54 AM
The Destroyer and Wells Class Consoles together can be a pretty good combo in the right hands.... Note, the Right Hands
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up