Career Officer
# 11
10-22-2012, 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcommando101 View Post
The Destroyer and Wells Class Consoles together can be a pretty good combo in the right hands.... Note, the Right Hands
So can a bent toothpick and a wad of bubblegum
Career Officer
# 12
10-22-2012, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
So can a bent toothpick and a wad of bubblegum
"mcguyver"
Captain
# 13
10-22-2012, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack12c View Post
And when I get stuck inside a big rock for half the game that's not going to win me a pvp.
LOLOLOL!

I screamed bloody murder in multiple squealing butthurt posts when they came out with the Bortasqu snare on tribble because you could trap somebody inside a rock with it (still can, btw). So awesome to know they've carried that over to the temporal backsderp.
Career Officer
# 14
10-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Quote:
I see this involving pvp for one simple reason the change it would make.
Now I'm not the first to mention it but this device doesn't ability didn't rewind time. It makes the ahip do so crappy wave and then show up 2.5k behind where it was. Don't get me wronge I love they effect. (Way overpowered) but I love it. Anyways in a over this isn't a big deal but in pvp it means a lot. Position is half the battle. And when I get stuck inside a big rock for half the game that's not going to win me a pvp. Now I'm not going to go into spasifics on this but placing my ship where it was 7 sec prior isn't that had it doesn't take for ever to program and its not hard. This in turn would be good in pvp mainly because it will prevent that damn tri-colbalt mine drop in kar'ret (yes I've done it once or twice, but only to conter energy drain carrier builds) so back to the point this would drastically change this ability is used in pvp. Anyone else agree.
first of all, if you have at least ONE functioning eye, you would see that the backstep is not just some pretty spite.
1) you usually use it when you're in dire straits, in which case, during the back step, you would see a massive hull and/or shield heal

2) I have never ONCE been targeted during a backstep
Career Officer
# 15
10-22-2012, 01:28 PM
I love putting people in rocks with the snare lol or the star bases cruel but finny
Commander
# 16
10-22-2012, 02:58 PM
"If I could turn back time..."
Survivor of Remus
# 17
10-22-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm not saying I don't like the hull heal and I'm not saying I'm being targeted wha I'm talking about is the position you are in after the Backstep is not in the same place you where in 7 sec ago so please read the post before you troll.
Commander
# 18
10-22-2012, 03:38 PM
"if I could find a way..."
Career Officer
# 19
10-23-2012, 02:26 AM
Quote:
I'm not saying I don't like the hull heal and I'm not saying I'm being targeted wha I'm talking about is the position you are in after the Backstep is not in the same place you where in 7 sec ago so please read the post before you troll.
Nice. You insult someone without paying attention

Quote:
It makes the ahip do so crappy wave and then show up 2.5k behind where it was.
There is no mention of you stating in this sentence that you know what else it does. You simply indicate, BY YOUR GRAMMAR AND SYNTAX that that is the only thing that it does..

I was right, you are wrong.

Get over yourself
Captain
# 20
10-23-2012, 05:49 AM
"I'd take back those pews that hurt you..."