Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 262
Would you pay to have an experienced and professional team run you through any elite stf? How about paying for us to help you achieve that optional you need to complete that accolade? If this service were available to you, would you use it? Optional services include: allowing the customer to need all loot dropped during match, a stf tutorial service, and the lazy man run: where you sit back and stroll through the map as we clear it out for you.

With the changes coming in Season 7, you would be wise to get your set pieces now and outfit your ship, before it costs you an arm and a leg in dilithium.

This is a pay-per-use service. So the question remains, would you use it if it were available?
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 369
# 2
10-22-2012, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsharpex View Post
Would you pay to have an experienced and professional team run you through any elite stf? How about paying for us to help you achieve that optional you need to complete that accolade? If this service were available to you, would you use it? Optional services include: allowing the customer to need all loot dropped during match, a stf tutorial service, and the lazy man run: where you sit back and stroll through the map as we clear it out for you.

With the changes coming in Season 7, you would be wise to get your set pieces now and outfit your ship, before it costs you an arm and a leg in dilithium.

This is a pay-per-use service. So the question remains, would you use it if it were available?
There is a option like this in game and it is free... lmao... EliteSTF
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,764
# 3
10-22-2012, 08:00 PM
Even with just RBS you can kit yourself out in T4 gear! Which means you're ahead of the grind right to the very end, which you are then assured an upgrade.

So just keep playing even if you fail optional. Get ur 2 RBS, spend it on gear, get all XI, then horde more EDC to turn into marks and stuff.

I think the new rep system takes care of both old and young players. Its the in-between that have to hurry and get up to XI in order to make the most of the system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 262
# 4
10-22-2012, 08:11 PM
why go through the hassle when you can buy your own i-win button for elite stfs? i mean, isn't that what many people want anyway? a big old i-win button? i say let them have it, if they're willing to part with some ec.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,764
# 5
10-22-2012, 08:13 PM
Make it cost dil and we'll talk. Also, it'll make the others who got their gear without i-wining ragequit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 262
# 6
10-22-2012, 08:29 PM
dilithium is finite and non-transferrable. ec is plentiful and worthless. let me take some off your hands. get that brand spanking new lvl 50 toon outfitted in style with minimal effort and lots of ease. 6-8 proto salvages for a ship in season 6 vs the 15-20k per weapon with manditory grind in season 7. i'm just saying. my way, you're guaranteed all the drops during and at the end. saving you quite the pile of dil in the end. if youre lucky enough to get a proto tech drop? more power to you. you can either use it or recycle it for dil before the dil exchange tanks.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 993
# 7
10-22-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsharpex View Post
why go through the hassle when you can buy your own i-win button for elite stfs? i mean, isn't that what many people want anyway? a big old i-win button? i say let them have it, if they're willing to part with some ec.
what the point in playing then i win buttons suck.

personaly i think this game is far too easy id like to see harder stfs and missions.
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 262
# 8
10-22-2012, 09:14 PM
whelp, good for you. tell that to the 104 pages of worst stf experience. i'm sure many of them share your sentiment.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 158
# 9
10-22-2012, 11:47 PM
The thing is that there are many bad players. A bad player is a bad player, no matter if he got the Mk XII equipment or not. The same goes for the accolades - it's very misleading - you usually expect a player with high accolade (i.e. 5500+) to be a decent addition to the team, but then, he actually is not. i always check the team info at the beginning of a battle, so that I'm aware which tactics would work. (rrmmll for example on CSE). With 1 (high DPS) escort - no way, wit two.....40/60, with 3 - oh yeah.
Equipped with MK XII and MACO XII set captain should be an asset not a liability, this is the case I'm trying to make.

Cheers.

Last edited by satanailofhwbg; 10-22-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 312
# 10
10-23-2012, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog0000doom View Post
what the point in playing then i win buttons suck.

personaly i think this game is far too easy id like to see harder stfs and missions.
Your are right and still there are people who pay for cheats programs of a CLOSED Beta game ;-)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:59 AM.