Career Officer
# 1 wierd issue
04-15-2013, 09:31 PM
so.. i was putting the finishing touch on my mission and was doing a playtest on the final map where it started to wierd out on me.

you run around till you get to the area your suppose to be interact with an item and then have some baddies pop up on you... then they disappear. also have instances of npcs falling through the map.

anyone have or had this issue.. no point putting a possible broken mission out live for a 1 star parade

(no reach markers were used in the making of this mission)
There is no QA there is only ZUUL
Captain
# 2
04-15-2013, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowestlvl View Post
so.. i was putting the finishing touch on my mission and was doing a playtest on the final map where it started to wierd out on me.

you run around till you get to the area your suppose to be interact with an item and then have some baddies pop up on you... then they disappear. also have instances of npcs falling through the map.

anyone have or had this issue.. no point putting a possible broken mission out live for a 1 star parade

(no reach markers were used in the making of this mission)
You won't have a reliable version of your mission until you publish it. This stuff makes testing impossible. You have to ignore preview.