Lt. Commander
# 1 HomsikPanda Nature Preserve RP
06-05-2010, 04:03 PM
EDIT EDIT: Anyone can join in the Homsikpanda Nature Preserve RP, drop in and out at any time, and just have fun in the craziness of it all. You do not need a character bio, or anything, there is no in or out character. Feel free to add to the backpack world, as anything in there is possible.

The Homsikpanda nature preserve opperates on two levels;
The Preserve locations;
- A big tree which shadows the Cookieplants
- A cookieplant field
- The Warren, a small underground mannor house
-- Currently in one of the rooms is Momo's backpack, which is the entrance to the next "level"
- Lots of grassy fields for as far as the eye can see
The Backpack
-The rules of physics do not apply, anything could be in here, and as I've forgotten much of what I've put in here, there's literally endless possibilities, some of the random things have gravitated together, to form something resembling loosely a planet.
- A rope reaches down inside the backpack from outside, following the rope you climb up, towards the ground of what appears at this distance, to be a small planet. The rope lies on the ground, and trails off through a dense forest;
- The forest area has a stone balcony "cut-away" overlooking a bunny version of the Statue of Liberty.
- Somewhere nearby is a hall of dangling clocks.
-Somewhere deeper into the planet, there's a vast area of chocolate plants, bellow a large jelly cliff, valleys are predominant here. the ground is made up of many different carpets.

EDIT:
Currently this thread is decorated with a vast meadow of Cookieplants, and a tall green tree.

More recently, there is a backpack sitting unattended by the tree, with a sign reading: "DO NOT ENTER", on closer inspection the bag is much bigger on the inside than it looks on the outside... (Page 40)

Original Content:
Because Panda's are cute... if a little forgetful, creatures ^_^

(See, now you have you're own thread named after you Panda =O)
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Cute, huh?

There all gonna be like that soon enough.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-06-2010, 01:06 AM
Thats kinda creepy O_o;
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-06-2010, 01:30 AM
Aww Cute lil Pandy runs up to pet it.

Arrrrg ME ARM ME ARM !
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-06-2010, 01:58 AM
They are an inferior creature that is unwilling to resist its extinction, kept around merely for man's entertainment. One day they will be gone and I will not shed a tear.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-06-2010, 02:17 AM
But, HomsikPanda will always be here.

AAaaaaand, panda's are cute, even if they're going extinct >.<
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-06-2010, 02:20 AM
no one is here forever. no one.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Angelous.****.
Cute, huh?

There all gonna be like that soon enough.
that's uncle goerge... he let himself go

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-06-2010, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
They are an inferior creature that is unwilling to resist its extinction, kept around merely for man's entertainment. One day they will be gone and I will not shed a tear.
actually it's man that is causing it's extintion in the first place by destroy all of the panda's natural habitate... and pandas, having an extremely low metabalism, can't really migrate very easily >_>;
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-06-2010, 09:55 AM
i can't wait till my b-day =3
i'm atentending my very first anime convention!! ^_^ every!! =D
going to be an awesome super low budget b-day =3
and aslong as i stay away from the dealer room where they sell all the shiny stuff i should be fine =D
-waddles in to dealer room and splurges- (damnit >_< )