Career Officer
I'll toss a couple of these out:

Galaxy-X + Subspace Jump + Phaser Lance

Temporal Stasis Pistol + Starfleet Academy event. There are two ways this works. If you're competing with another player for turf, you stun the Klingons they're fighting to slow them down for seven seconds. If YOU get a Klingon, you STUN your Klingon and then go scan the nearest anomaly while your Klingon is in stasis to hog more anomalies.
Empire Veteran
# 2
10-23-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
Galaxy-X
LOL?

How could something about the gal-x be "dirty"?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
10-23-2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
LOL?

How could something about the gal-x be "dirty"?
Especially since it makes the phaser lance and its limited arc actually useful for putting the hurt on.
Captain
# 4
10-23-2012, 10:33 AM
Would spawning 8x c4 in a row qualify

Else I keep it pretty clean albeit you do ocasionally decide to mess with rookies who obviously has to be missing a hand to play that crappy.

I saw people who were unable to complete a single jump on IGE and we talking like out of 50 tries.
Today I told a guy that no he shouldn't go back to normal but instead quit the game entirely and go read a book instead and he actually left the match

Another guy today made me laugh all flaming me I hate you I hate you I hate you

I revived him a few times after he jumped into the water just to mess with him. Got I don't know how many reds
He then afk'd outside the wall in protest, after we respawn just for him, while we beat the map.
Then when he ran in he was so agitated he hit the wong keys and jumped into the water trying to get up the ramp hahah and I had the oppertunity to keep reviving him till his timer was so high he wouldn't have time to respawn for his drop.
But I felt that would be too mean he did afterall make me laugh so I kept healing him so he could get up.

I am actually quite helpful only if I have to carry people there will be no doubt in their mind what was what after they leave the map.
Sometime I will play a full ground map standing next to a guy watching everything he does and comment on it like an instructor
Career Officer
# 5
10-23-2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
I'll toss a couple of these out:

Galaxy-X + Subspace Jump + Phaser Lance
*Snip
I admit... this made me LOL...

I fly a Galaxy-X and I don't think I've ever killed anything with the Lance that wasn't already pretty deeply wounded. The Subspace jump can't possibly be making it OP. On the other side if someone's shields are up the lance is pretty worthless anyway.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
10-23-2012, 10:50 AM
I feel a little bad when I hit all my pet powers in colony invasion and just walk around doing the side objectives and not helping fight.
Career Officer
# 7
10-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drudgy View Post
I admit... this made me LOL...

I fly a Galaxy-X and I don't think I've ever killed anything with the Lance that wasn't already pretty deeply wounded. The Subspace jump can't possibly be making it OP. On the other side if someone's shields are up the lance is pretty worthless anyway.
It doesn't make it OP, IMHO, but it does make it substantially better. It's the only way I was flying the G-X until the time ships and vet rewards came out.
Captain
# 8
10-23-2012, 01:11 PM
If people put me on ignore

Continued friend requests
Career Officer
# 9
10-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
It doesn't make it OP, IMHO, but it does make it substantially better. It's the only way I was flying the G-X until the time ships and vet rewards came out.
Honestly I just don't see how that could be crying for a nerf. Sure it's neat and whatever, but it just doesn't push out the damage as some of the other cruisers. Personally I don't even put cannon's on my Galaxy-X and just use all phaser beams because of it's horrid turn rate.

To each his own I guess, but that's totally not nerf worthy.