Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Tribble) Community "Into the Hive" Event for this coming Thursday. This event will be held on the Tribble test server, so please make sure you have patched up and transfered a level 50 character over to it before the event begins. To sign up for Tribble, sign into the STO website, and visit this link: http://sto.perfectworld.com/community/tribble-test. More info about "Into the Hive" can be found here.

The first timeslot will be at 8pm BST/ noon PDT/ 3pm EDT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PDT/ 8pm EDT/ 1am BST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Let's plan to meet on DS9. From there, we'll queue up for "Into the Hive" (Normal and Elite). Feel free to attend with a character on either faction. We'll try and do 2 runs within the hour. Please join the TTS channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. You can join TTS by typing this command into your chat bar: /channel_join TTS

If you can't make it Thursday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (PvE, Fleet Actions, PvP, Events etc.).

I hope to see many of you on Thursday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 2
10-22-2012, 04:14 PM
"We'll try and do 2 runs within the hour"

Not too difficult, since it can be completed in under 10 minutes. Into the Hive is such a let down after 2 years anticipation
Captain
# 3
10-22-2012, 04:23 PM
well there is the cool down
Captain
# 4
10-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Eh... I've nothin' to do. I'll give it a try if I don't have to much work to do.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 5
10-22-2012, 04:39 PM
I will be there. stay off the squares when they light up

and bring fleet gear
Empire Veteran
# 6
10-22-2012, 06:23 PM
I've run it a fair amount of time on tribble. Do you need team leaders to help people figure out how to overcome the (little) challenge?

If so I'll try to be there.
Career Officer
# 7
10-23-2012, 03:13 AM
I was more disappointed about not seeing any space portion of the mission. Which leads me to this question: Will there be a space segment of into the hive? I find it a bit covenant that we magically appear at this location.

Anyway I will be there at the second time slot. Perhaps this time I will get the omega marks for completing the mission.
Ensign
# 8 New doff system
10-23-2012, 05:55 AM
You know what would be really, really great of you to do? This would help out with the fleet base's. With all the duty officers we are dumping into the base you could make it so that they could do something besides walk around. Have them generate Some dilithium that would go towards the base. I mean with all the special projects you have and all the assignments that need dilithium we could use some help with it. Its getting really hard grinding for dilithium every day. either cut back on dilithium assigments or give out more either way we need help. Your are raping us with dilithium projects. We can hardly make enough to support all the special projects and normal assignments and now with season7 coming out and the new reputation system you could do something that would help with dilithium. You are raping people more and more. If you dont want those that plat for free to play them switch it back over to pay to play. I cant afford to put money into this game.
Career Officer
# 9
10-23-2012, 09:26 AM
I'll wait until it goes live on holodeck. Do not want to do it on tribble a few times and be bored with it come live....
Still waiting for the solo story content that season 7 is supposed to be all about, when that goes onto tribble i'll test that.
It is the only thing I am interested in right now...
Career Officer
# 10
10-23-2012, 10:33 AM
Sure, why not. I could use something to do.
Click here to visit our website

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
Closed Thread