Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 21
10-25-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donbo2 View Post
Any chance you can run one of these on the weekend?
Probably not, unfortunately But we'll be having the Tribble Test Weekend event and there will be a ton of players on Tribble playing all the new content, including myself and the Devs. We'll even be giving rewards out after Season 7 launches for those who participated. Watch for a news post on this before the Test Weekend.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-25-2012, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The PDT/ EDT timeslot of the event is coming up in just one hour! Make sure you have Tribble patched up, a character transfered over, and we'll see you on DS9 then

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Did we ever get a full run in or did we keep getting stuck at the shield wall? Don't remember lol, but it was fun.

Captain
# 23
10-25-2012, 05:04 PM
It seems the long loading time into DS9 has not been fixed either.

EDIT: TWENTY MINUTES LATER!!! I'm finally in!

I have a new request...
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.

Last edited by centersolace; 10-25-2012 at 05:27 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 24
10-25-2012, 06:08 PM
Thanks to everyone who made it out to the event today! If you have time, feel free to leave your feedback about "Into the Hive", the queues, or anything else on Tribble, here.

Also, watch for Tribble patch notes soon that will contain some updates to the mission.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread