Lieutenant
# 1 Lost In Space BaR ( RP )
10-10-2012, 03:50 AM
, LOST IN SPACE BAR ( RP )

EVERYONE IS WELCOME , OLD PATRONS WELOME BACK .

RP scenerio : Lost in space BaR is a nuetral area for all faction's , the baR ship wanders the galaxys and can be anywere at anytime , space weary captains and crews board the lost in space for fast gratification and release from their tireless missions , some in search of help , trade , anything can be found on the lost in space baR .
BAR RULZ
No bar fights allowed , you have to be able to hold your liquer or we'll call security , and have you thrown in the briG .

Do not harras our waitress's , if we ever get any , or we'll call security and have you thrown in the briG .

This is a BaR , you have too order something even if you dont drink , does not have to be alchahol , we have everything , or well call security and have you thrown out !!

Enjoy the Dabo tables !! Do not try too cheat our machines , or we'll haul you in the back and have you severely beaton & or sold .

BaR Location ; lost in space baR is an old cargo ship refitted as a bar , could be anywere at anytime , you can beem onboard or take a shuttle that is offered by the staff . please take the shuttle as the transporter beem sometimes disrupts the holo suites and is not very pleasent if enjoying a kiss from a beautiful woman and suddenly becomes a giant klingon , So use the shuttle , Remember safety first .

Charactors NPC'S in this RP ( will add more as RP progress;'s )

Gonzalos Gerry Dauer ; human , civilian , bartender , emotional . average build , , beard , age 50 ish
Rey Wilbert Bavier ; human , civilian , trader , peacefull , cunning , average build , eye visor , age 30 ish

WILL EDIT THIS POST REGULAR

Last edited by jajloqa; 10-11-2012 at 12:45 AM.
Lieutenant
# 2
10-10-2012, 06:33 AM
* pours muG of coffee .. takes sip * ,

(not every day you get to destroy a doomsday machine , that was a nice mission , wonder what starfleet has in store for me next .)

* set's muG on counter and looks at replicater menu for something to eat *.

Last edited by jajloqa; 10-10-2012 at 08:45 AM.
Lieutenant
# 3
10-10-2012, 08:31 AM
*Finishs drink , waves too the bartender*

"Im off .. thanks for the drink , gotta fill out a few duty rosters before i turn in "
* bartender wave's back , smiles , then resumes his conversation with a drunkin bajorin about spirtiality *

*I leave the bar and walk too the docking bay to catch the next shuttle back to the ship *

(I am wondering bout my next mission , something about klingons trying to change time ?! I had better head back to the ship , I'll get briefed on it within 10 hours and i still need my rest )
Lieutenant
# 4
10-10-2012, 10:16 PM
* Walks in the BaR waves to the bartender Gonzalo & orders up a double shot of anything , looks around and see's a few of my crewmen enjoying themselves at the dabo table *

( Dern Time Guardians & citys on the edge's of nevers .. whats next ?!?! my crew and I barely made it back .. )

*leans back on the stool thankfull to be here , Gonzalos brings over a muG of something steeming , i accept it with a quezical look , he just winks at me and says " trust me , this will brighton your evening " .*
Lieutenant
# 5
10-11-2012, 12:37 AM
( transport Damar kahn , i guess adm. Quinn thinks were a taxi now , surely there is a more important mission for the CASPER )

*looks over at the klingons that just walked in , even though this is nuetral ground neither faction would cross the line here , its still an odd feeling , one minute killing each other ..the next sharing a drink *

* Time to go , i better hurry if im going to catch that next shuttle , waves by to Gonzalos and see trails left by my hands , what was in that drink , i better have Yelan my chief med. officer run a scan , although im sure its safe , this bar would have been shut down along time ago if it wasnt .*
*I tap the comm.bead "T'trar soon as everyone is back on board set course for StarBase 114 , and beem me directly too sickbay i think im having an alergic reaction to a tonic i drank .. have yelan meet me there " ,
T'trar replied " yes sir " and i felt the transporter take hold *

Last edited by jajloqa; 10-11-2012 at 08:04 AM.
Lieutenant
# 6
10-11-2012, 10:05 PM
*The moment i got off the shuttle after arriving too the Bar Gonzalos was giving me grief about beaming out the last visit , apparently I blew out a few conduits wich resulted in some ugly situation's in the holo suites , I finally consoled him by having my Eng.chief Charley Beard send over a repair crew *

( Alpha Centauri sector is a place i would rather stay away from , starfleet intel. ,section 31 , im not a spy .. I will contact Adm. Quinn soon and take him up on the out reach program )

*Gonzalos sat a small bottle down on the table , " No more house spec. for you , heres some whiskey " *

Last edited by jajloqa; 10-11-2012 at 10:20 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
10-12-2012, 07:08 PM
So this is where all those tumble weeds went to.
Lieutenant
# 8
10-12-2012, 08:13 PM
*Nods to fencer8 , and buys him a drink , Gonzalos takes care of him *

O( After talking to Adm. Quinn we were Assigned to the Delta Volanis cluster to explore .. already weve had confritations with the klingons , searching unexplored sectors is much more to my liking .. )O

Last edited by jajloqa; 10-12-2012 at 08:27 PM.
Lieutenant
# 9
10-13-2012, 01:23 AM
*Lost in Space baR is popular with my crew , my operations officer awards crew members whove gone above and beyond the call of duty spots at the top of the roster too board .. alot of the crew do not make it aboard but their names are moved up the list each visit , even still we manage at least 10% of the crew each visit *

O( really enjoying this tour of duty in the Delta Volanis cluster )O

* Signals Gonzalos to send out the *message* for my crew to return to the CASPER *
Lieutenant
# 10
10-14-2012, 11:14 PM
Woooot , got promoted to captain , got a new ship , Galaxy class .. i thought i would have new officer slots but No ? how do i get more officer slots ?

* looking out the portal i could see several starships , klingons , federation .. amazing how many ppl this cargo ship - bar could hold . the shuttle was off to return some crew and pick up another load from the CASPER , the CASPER is a much bigger ship than the chuubaka , 1000 crew members , I need to see about getting more bridge officers *