Empire Veteran
I have a quick question, is there an active KDF community chat channel in game? I'm just looking for a way that I can mingle with fellow warriors like myself in game.

I drink, I vote, and I PvP!

Last edited by bubblygumsworth; 11-07-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
11-07-2012, 10:08 AM
There is always the KDF assistance channel.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 3
11-07-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
There is always the KDF assistance channel.
I just realised that I had joined the wrong one which had a total of 12 members haha. KDFassistance looks a bit better with 391. Cheers.
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Captain
# 4
11-08-2012, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
I'm just looking for a way that I can mingle with fellow warriors like myself in game.

I always believed that the KDF version of mingling with fellow warriors involved the headbutt.....

Kind of off topic here but why aren't new players automatically assigned into these channels or these channels more apparent in game?
Commander
# 5
11-08-2012, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitzh View Post
I always believed that the KDF version of mingling with fellow warriors involved the headbutt.....

Kind of off topic here but why aren't new players automatically assigned into these channels or these channels more apparent in game?
Probably for the same reasons that beyond patch notes, the game has zero documentation. (When S6 dropped, how many "What are these assets" threads did we see?).

I think there should be at least an option in the KDF Tutorial dialogue that says to join KDFAssistance or go to STOWiki or go somewhere to get a list of public channels to join for more help. Hopefully something like this will be part of the completed KDF faction, when we see it, right here, in the Twilight Zone XD.

Joking aside when they do finish the KDF, I BEG that the content be on the same level as what we have, it's 10 times better than any of the fed-exclusive stuff. First city is awesome, the fek'lhri returns is amazing, the few missions before the devidian FE were awesome... keep stuff like that comin'! (*Cough KDF-Exclusive PvE would be nice too *COUGH*)