Captain
# 1 MIA: Report/Ignore
10-23-2012, 08:59 AM
Where to begin?

I miss the option to report a post by clicking the doohickey. The support option does not work - dropdowns are borked - and I do not feel like sending a regular email to report the various issues. I suspect that others can't be bothered either, since this particular poster runs around with free reign. So yeah, I miss the option to report a post by clicking the doohickey. They really need to unsticky the closed thread - since it does not apply to the forum reboot.

I miss the ability to ignore somebody on the forums. I definitely miss the ignore list with the forums and the game being tied together, but I'd settle for being able to ignore folks even if they were not tied together. Because if I could just ignore the poster...well, I'm not sure I've had the urge to report anything else said.

So that's where I'm at...where do I begin?

edit: I suppose it would have to be an email to ask these things - like I said, the support option dropdowns do not work regardless of browser.

edit2: I gave in and sent the email...meh.

Last edited by virusdancer; 10-23-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Community Moderator
# 2
10-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Everybody wants that feature; users, moderators, the community team; everybody. It will come; there's a finite number of developers and it's not their highest-priority task, but it will come.

I don't know when, but it will come.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Captain
# 3
10-23-2012, 04:34 PM
They're just waiting to see if 12/21 comes to pass or not...

j/k

Yeah, there's a handful going on - understood...
Commander
Hello all, I would like to a report button on thses forums there, Are so many post that have spam on. So a report button will come in handy if you ever add the report button back to like they used to have it.!!
Career Officer
# 5
10-29-2012, 01:02 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek

Joined August 2009

Last edited by bluegeek; 10-29-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
10-29-2012, 01:08 PM
Superlink?! SUPERLINK!