Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 21
I understand this may not be the responsibility of Perfect World or Cryptic but i'm hoping a dev or someone could point me in the right direction.

Anyway, i went to get my goodie bag from the main desk at the Excel center but after checking it when i got home, i didn't see anything relating to STO inside...no leaflet with doff code or anything The con's organizers did a pretty bad job anyway this past weekend with a lot of things but this has really annoyed me.

I'm not sure who to get onto about this issue and how i can claim my doff? Cryptic? Showmasters? Media 10? I still have my pass if it needs to be photocopied for proof of my attendance

Cheers
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,954
# 2
10-23-2012, 02:03 AM
I know one of the ways to claim was to send them a picture of yourself at star trek london. (like a pm to branflakes or something. its in the blog)

if you can take a picture of your pass and maybe the goody bag then they will at least know you went.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 21
# 3
10-23-2012, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
I know one of the ways to claim was to send them a picture of yourself at star trek london. (like a pm to branflakes or something. its in the blog)

if you can take a picture of your pass and maybe the goody bag then they will at least know you went.
Well the actual bag went in the bin but i still have the contents...and my weekend pass
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,039
# 4
10-23-2012, 04:04 AM
My goodie bag was missing it as well. In fact, my goodie bag had Vaughn Armstrong's signature and the poster. And that was it.


Just do what I did. Send a pic of yourself at the convention to Branflakes via PM, with the message title Star Trek Destination London, and he'll send you the code. If you don't have a pic of you at the con, I guess you holding your pass would also work.
*******************************************

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 427
# 5
10-23-2012, 04:13 AM
remember, when you do this, it would be epic if you were to photoshop a foreveralone face over yours.
Joined August 2008
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 21
# 6
10-23-2012, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylak View Post
My goodie bag was missing it as well. In fact, my goodie bag had Vaughn Armstrong's signature and the poster. And that was it.


Just do what I did. Send a pic of yourself at the convention to Branflakes via PM, with the message title Star Trek Destination London, and he'll send you the code. If you don't have a pic of you at the con, I guess you holding your pass would also work.
I have tones of pics of me at the con
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 7
10-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Hi foreveralonerd (and anyone else that did not get their STO pamphlet in their goodie bag),

Sorry to hear that your goodie bag was missing the pamphlet It seems that some attendees got them (we some some photos on Twitter of happy players) and others didn't -- we definitely sent more then enough to cover all bags. You had a 3-day package goodie bag, correct?

The good news is there are 2 other ways you can get a code Check out the bottom of this blog for details: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=704401

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,480
# 8
10-23-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
...

The good news is there are 2 other ways you can get a code ...

I look forward to hearing from you soon! ...
Time to bust out photoshop...
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:00 AM.