Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Event Scheduling Broken
10-23-2012, 02:34 PM
Hello people
I am livid, I have sent about 3 reports trying to fix this bug, and it is is a fleet wide bug . Now your asking yourselfs "Tell us already"
Ok here goes
*My thoughts*
Ok ... as leader of my fleet ... I will do an event
Fashion show ...
Time set
Press ok
... wait ... I never set that day or time, better edit
... what?! still no effect
Ok I'll cancel and do it again
same thing
*Normal writing* My other members are having trouble ... why? and when will it be fixed? And are you having trouble

Proof that we ALL being MINDCONTROLLED!!! (Possibly 1984 style) Click here to find out more!
Survivor of Romulus
# 2 Please Fix Event Scheduling
10-26-2012, 08:50 PM
We are having the same problem.

Events can be set up as intended, but regardless of what time we select, MOSTLY it will always jump back to a specific and/or set itself to a completly unwanted time.

It's most frustrating and upsetting to have to remind everyone of certain times because the fleet event scheduling systems is having a nervous breakdown.

Also, we noticed that even the time itself doesn't always match up with other players. I attempted to set up 3 events and asked a fleetmate who lives in the US.. exactly 6 hours behind my time zone to check the times.. One was 5 hours behind, The othr two were 7 hours behind. Not even sure how this is remotely possible. I know the game converts times to local times, but unless my fleet buddy was warping through timezones, I find myself baffeled by this.

Please fix this soon...
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
10-27-2012, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukomega View Post
We are having the same problem.

Events can be set up as intended, but regardless of what time we select, MOSTLY it will always jump back to a specific and/or set itself to a completly unwanted time.

It's most frustrating and upsetting to have to remind everyone of certain times because the fleet event scheduling systems is having a nervous breakdown.

Also, we noticed that even the time itself doesn't always match up with other players. I attempted to set up 3 events and asked a fleetmate who lives in the US.. exactly 6 hours behind my time zone to check the times.. One was 5 hours behind, The othr two were 7 hours behind. Not even sure how this is remotely possible. I know the game converts times to local times, but unless my fleet buddy was warping through timezones, I find myself baffeled by this.

Please fix this soon...
See people!! It is horrid! Please PWE / Cryptic PLEASE FIX THIS ... it is messing up our fleets! Without this ... well your plan to make fleets good again fails!

Proof that we ALL being MINDCONTROLLED!!! (Possibly 1984 style) Click here to find out more!